I've been on MDL for a year or so now, but only now have I decided to give you all a proper introduction. ^^

I go by Pie, and I have a strong love for Jdramas and films, and am just starting out in Kdramas and films (and I'm enjoying every bit of it). I'm madly in love with (mainly) Takeru Satoh, Nam Joo Hyuk, Nana Komatsu, Lee Sang Kyung, Yudai Chiba and Park Bo Young. 

My favorite Kdramas (currently) are Weightlifting Fairy and The Light In Your Eyes — and for Jdramas, I fell in love with Yume wo Ataeru. 

I would love to get some new Jdrama/film recommendations as I just can't seem to find enough nowadays. Romance is preferred, but I also really love thriller/mystery. I'll also watch the occasional Thai drama/film. 

Anything is fine. I'd love to get to know you all! <3

Hello Pie! Nice to meet you. I'm Eli and I've been watching Jdramas/Cdramas/Kdramas and Thai dramas for... well for a while lol. I read your introduction and it seems that we like a lot of the same things. I don't have the time right now to look up some recommendations for you, but would love to give you some when I can. Anyways, hope you have a good day! 

Eli:

Hello Pie! Nice to meet you. I'm Eli and I've been watching Jdramas/Cdramas/Kdramas and Thai dramas for... well for a while lol. I read your introduction and it seems that we like a lot of the same things. I don't have the time right now to look up some recommendations for you, but would love to give you some when I can. Anyways, hope you have a good day! 

Hello, Eli! Thank you for the reply! Be free to throw in some recs, and since you mentioned we have some shows in common, I'd be glad to reciprocate the gesture. ^^