I've had a dramalist profile for a bit now but this is the first time I'm exploring the forums so hi, I'm Jules ^-^ Nice to meet you. I really love Asian dramas (my faves are Sotus, Love by Chance, and Love o2o), BTS (and other kpop), and anime. If we have any similar interests I'd love to talk, and I'm always up for recs :P

Nice to meet you~

Hi, my name is Erin and I love Asian dramas, k-pop, Asian cuisine, mysteries and hot oppas

My favorite k-pop bands are EXO, Vixx, Day 6 , CN Blue and FT Island 

I watch Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Thai dramas as well as British, German, Scandinavian and Russian I enjoy mystery, crime, supernatural and comedies the most (no melodramas) 

Hello also from kpop hell! (I'm in the shawol portion, haha.) I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums section of MDL! :)

I pretty much love all of those things too, but I don't regularly listen to kpop. I love BTS and used to binge listen to dope in 2016 and I'm open to learning more about them or talking about anything in general. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like, and welcome!