Hi,   I am brand new to both MyDramaList and watching Asian dramas ( July 2019) .  I've watched a few Chinese movies in the past but I have recently taken a binging interest in Korean dramas. I hope to venture out more into  Chinese dramas and Japanese dramas.

I’ve been tracking my shows and am now up to date — MyDramaList is amazing!

I thought it would be nice to have some MDL friends.  If you like some of the same stuff I do (or not!), please feel free to friend me! 

Hi and Welcome to Dramaland!!!;)

I like watching drama from different countries and i don't have a specific genre preference as long as there is a bit of romance ;).  My favorites are C an k  Dramas...for the moment i've only see a couple of J dramas and i'd like to explore more.

I live in the US, I also love the C & K dramas. My preference are K dramas and historical drama

and now I am watching a good historical show called, "Tree with Deep Roots".  It takes a few episodes to really get the plot, 

and then it becomes nail biting.  

Thank you for the welcome.  

Hello!

Welcome to MDL o7

I haven't seen this drama yet but it looks interesting :).

Since you like historical dramas can  i suggest you  some of my favorites?! ;)

K drama:

- Empress Ki

C dramas:

- Princess agents 

- Story of Yanxi Palace

- Cruel romance

Thank you for the suggestions.  I just finished a C drama called: The King's Woman.  I thought that it was very good.  Very handsome lead actor.  

I know that smile !!!;)

If you like Zhang Bin Bin you should try watch ''I will never let you go'' it's an Historical drama but really different from ''The King Woman'' but the chemistry between the ML is very good.

Welcome!  A great way to meet people is in the Feeds.  There is a friend-only feed and a Home/everyone feed.  Check them out! You get there from the drop down list that appears when u click on your profile pic.   See u there!

Happy viewing! 

P.s.  Damn!! You’ve watched a lot since July!!

Thank you for your note!!!

@JoanneSmith

I’m pretty new, too, thank you for the info. I’ve never been on any form of social media which my family and friends find perplexing. My son and husband keep threatening to steal my phone and make accounts for me to bring me into the 21st century.  Even more perplexing, my first foray into the digital social world is a site for Asian dramas and movies.  I’m still feeling my way through this.  And Emmacat-glad you found this amazing site-welcome!

Schmetterling:

@JoanneSmith

I’m pretty new, too, thank you for the info. I’ve never been on any form of social media which my family and friends find perplexing. My son and husband keep threatening to steal my phone and make accounts for me to bring me into the 21st century.  Even more perplexing, my first foray into the digital social world is a site for Asian dramas and movies.  I’m still feeling my way through this.  And Emmacat-glad you found this amazing site-welcome!

The nice thing is that there are all levels of users/drama-watchers here on MDL and everyone helps each other.  Here's a wonderful MDL beginners guide put together by a volunteer (@oldanimelady) that will help you get acquainted with all the goodies available and answer a lot of Q's you might have if you are interested:   GUIDE 

Happy drama-watching!

@JoanneSmith

Thank you for the Guide link. I can use all the help I can get.  I’m so happy to have found MDL and the friendly people providing it and using it.  I can’t imagine the amount of work that must go into maintaining and improving this site.  Thanks again for the intell!

Hi there new friend..Go ahead and send me a friend request but know I only watch japanese dramas and tend to send Images of Japanese male idols to my friends channel .  I give you the option, i will accept : ) And welcome to the family!

@OldAnimeLady

This shows you how green I am-I have no idea how to send a friend request.   Loading pics, gifs, links, etc is a mystery as well. 

I checked out the GUIDE. All I can say is wow! And thank you!

It’s going to take awhile for my tech deprived brain to digest it. 

Thank you for the kind welcome to us newbies. 

no problem hun any questions just hit me up : )