Hey, this is Farshad. I'm 44, from Iran, now living in Vancouver, Canada. I first started as a dentist, but now I'm doing philosophy. Nice to meet you here:)

I'm a big fan of Japanese movies and dramas. What I love most is that regarding human relationship, they are the warmest. I mean I really love to see people so dedicated to their family members, friends, and beloved ones. Sometimes, it is a tragic story (like One litre of tears), sometimes it's a happy one (8-year engagement or our little sister), but anyway, they are unbelievably warm, such that they give my motivation and hope for the future.

Maybe it's unrealistic, but I hope I'll find people of like interests and make friends here. I really look forward it!

Best,

Hi... It's most certainly not unrealistic! You'll be surprised to meet people here with more similar interests than you could've asked for. Welcome to MDL!

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Hi... It's most certainly not unrealistic! You'll be surprised to meet people here with more similar interests than you could've asked for. Welcome to MDL!

Hi and Thank you very much! In fact, in the past months here, I've found some good friends with like interests at MDL! So, I enjoy my time here:)

Welcome, enjoy your stay ^^