She is one of my favorite actress! Great Job, in "From five to nine" and "Rich Man, Poor Woman"

She's very beautiful! Out of all the things I watched her in, she was the best in "From 5 to 9"! The first time I watched her was in Shitsuren Chocolatier which was not the best way to be introduced to her since her character was horrible lol

I started liking her in From Five to Nine, and Going back to Rich Man Poor Woman where on her Younger Days as actress all i can say she keeping gorgeous.. im looking forward for more film and movies with her. <3 <3

Shes such an amazing actress. I love her acting in Shitsuren Chocolatier

Her acting with Matsumoto Jun are brilliant. I really love that live adaptation of the manga. Such great cast along with Mizuhara Kiko

I also like her a lot. And my recommendation would be Dear Sister. However, I totally agree with what you guys just recommended above. By the way, I really need to watch Shitsuren Chocolatier but I have too many dramas in progress.

One last thing, even if the subbing is very slow and not yet finished, you could try Jimi ni Sugoi, I think her acting is awesome.

I dont think shes that pretty tbh.

I absolutely adore her! I especially loved her in Dear Sister & Rich Man Poor Woman.She has this natural cuteness to her but she can also act in a bitchy role like in Shitsuren Chocolatier,I hated her character!

First saw her in From 5 to 9 and liked her instantly. Damn, she is pretty :D Then watched Rich Man Poor Woman, Puzzle (which made me like her even more), Jimi ni Sugoi, and recently Unnatural. Dear Sister is also under my radar (I'm almost halfway through), and so are her older drama like H2.

Beautiful!!! She is number one!!!!  : )

loved her in unnatural 

satomi ishihara is my absolute favourite japanese actress, not only is she beautiful but the drama projects she picks are always a good watch

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2018/05/ishihara-satomi-takes-a-trip-to-okinawa-with-showroom-president-maeda-yuji

loved her show! Super gorgeous!