As the title says, with the new Bleach live action movie coming out I was wondering; which Japanese Actor or Actress has portrayed the most characters from popular manga?   I know Oguri Shun has done at least 6 if not more.  Does anyone know or is there any way to know?

well I'm not sure how many roles they had but Yamazaki Kento and Fukushi Sota were in quite a few

i want to put my bet for tadanobu asano but clearly i need to check his filmography right after this.

well not so much as i thought first,  movie-wise

this one with kento yamazaki

masaki suda :

the winner so far, shun oguri

i wonder with guy like takayuki yamada, kenichi matsuyama, tatsuya fujiwara etc also shota sometani have quiet wide range  from main to supportive and minor roles

*just by briefly look and not count of popularity

I think Oguri Shun is probably also in the lead.  Especially with main characters.  I don't really count the small supporting roles.  And I was also including dramas, not just movies, guess I didn't make that clear.  I know he was in Gokusen, HYD, HanaKimi, Detective Conan as lead or main ensemble roles.

We could add Satoh Takeru as well; he has done quite a few.

Add Death Note and Another to Kento Yamazaki List

The actress I have seen the most in live actions is Nana Komatsu 

If im not mistaken Another was originally novel adaptation,  not manga -which also there could be a lot of - thing confused me before like battle royale etc

I wonder with actress. Feel most of has impression kinda sporadic for taking live adaptation role

surfaktan:

If im not mistaken Another was originally novel adaptation,  not manga -which also there could be a lot of - thing confused me before like battle royale etc

I wonder with actress. Feel most of has impression kinda sporadic for taking live adaptation role

https://myanimelist.net/anime/11111/Another 

There is  a  Anime for "Another" as well. 

echelonvipgirl88:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/11111/Another 

There is  a  Anime for "Another" as well. 

i knew that :D . it just not based from manga -following what OP had mentioned-

Nana Komatsu

•  After the Rain | Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (2018) - Akira Tachibana
  •  Kids on the Slope | Sakamichi no Apollon (2018) - Ritsuko Mukae
  •  JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (2017) - Yukako Yamagishi
  •  Drowning Love | Oboreru Naifu (2016) - Natsume Mochizuki
  •  Maniac Hero | Hero Mania -Seikatsu- (2016) - Kaori Terasawa
  •  Kurosaki kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai (2016) - Yu Akabane
  •  Bakuman (2015) - Miho Azuki
  •  Close Range Love | Kinkyori Renai (2014) - Yuni Kururugi

- Tsuchiya Tao

-  waiting for spring

- kasane

- my little monster

- tori girl

- my brother love me too much

- p to jk

- yell for the blue sky

- orange

- rurouni kenshin

- library wars

- limit

- arcana

- omukae desu

Kento was also in Kiss that kills, Kingdom and upcoming Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku

It has to be one of those character actors that always appear in every dramas/movies that you watch.