Mine is Takeru Satoh, Fukuyama Masaharu and Kimura Takuya. They are very talented and versatile actors!

Takeru Satoh's Dramas & Film:

Kamen Rider Den-0

Kimura Takuya's Drama & Film

Fukuyama Masaharu's Drama:

Hiroshi Abe, Kenji Sakaguchi, Shiina Kippei on the top three. Then maybe Nagase Tomoya and Oguri Shun. Kentaro Sakaguchi is pretty good too. 

Dandelion:

Mine is Takeru Satoh, Fukuyama Masaharu and Kimura Takuya. They are very talented and versatile actors!

Takeru Satoh's Dramas & Film:

Kamen Rider Den-0

Kimura Takuya's Drama & Film

Fukuyama Masaharu's Drama:

Fukuyama is a pretty good actor too. His acting in the older works where a little stiff though, like Beauty or Beast.

Matsumoto Jun, Nakajima Kento, Kazuya Kamenashi 

Kimura Takuya to me seems the most professional and charismatic. He simply creates totally fulfilled and original roles. Also I love Yamapi's role in Algernon ni Hanataba O - one of the best characters in Jdramas I've seen. Then I must mention Nishikido Ryo, especially because of his famous role in One Liter of Tears, although I like his peculiar touch in other dramas too. Then I like Takizawa Hideaki (especially in Orthros no Inu), Kamenashi Kazuya and Takeshi Kaneshiro, although he's also Taiwanese...

Aya:
Paahooah wrote: I am the only one that doesn't like MatsuJun? O.o

Aww, maybe? xD

I don't watch his shows often though... Sometimes I don't like him either. I just don't feel like staring at his face sometimes. ( ̄へ ̄)

I get that feeling sometimes with actors, although I don't who this actor is. 

I see a lot of Johnny's here, which makes me scream in joy!

For me it would be Kitamura Kazuki.  He's so charming and he is a very good actor, perfect for a wide variety of roles. I don't think I'd be *this* into doramas without him! :P

setsuhikarin:

I see a lot of Johnny's here, which makes me scream in joy!

For me it would be Kitamura Kazuki.  He's so charming and he is a very good actor, perfect for a wide variety of roles. I don't think I'd be *this* into doramas without him! :P

I have to agree here. Kitamura is a very talented actor. His versatility is really something. 

My current favorite would be Shiina Kippei. The contrast between his characters in "Seikei Bijin" and "GM Odore Doctor" is just pure talent.

1. Kagawa Teruyuki (60')

2. Takenouchi Yutaka (70')

3. Tsumabuki Satoshi (80')

4. Yagira Yuya (90')

5. Hiroya Shimizu (90')

Takeru Sato and Shun Oguri

1.Yamazaki Kento

2.Jun  Matsumoto 

3.Matsuda Shota

Nori5000:

1.Yamazaki Kento

2.Jun  Matsumoto 

3.Matsuda Shota 

I looove Matsuda Shota, too! But as an actor, I like his brother, Ryuhei more.

My favourite actor would have to be Kora Kengo.  <3 <3 <3

Cool!, I can't believe forgot his brother! 

i as well enjoy Kora Kengo's acting

-Satoshi Tsumabuki (the actor that I never expected to become a fan of..I like that he is not typecast like some actors)

-Eita Nagayama

-Ryunosuke Kamiki

-Ryohei Suzuki (it seems like no one mention his name here *cries* so I guess Suzuki-san is the most underrated one)

-Takeru Satoh