Keep in mind, I mean Actors, not Actresses.

Mine would have to be Hiroshi Abe, Yamapi, and Katori Shingo.
mine: Matsumoto Jun and Mizushima Hiro. ^^
Ooh forgot MatsuJun. I love his hair :P
Nishikido Ryo, Tamayama Tetsuji, Hiroshi Abe
For me first Hiroshi Abe!
He is not handsome in my eyes, but he portays his character sooo good that you really believe he is acting as himself.

Shun Oguri, he is not just handsome, but he fits in every role. I don`t like much of his main roles, but his second leads are all great and he is not like other actors who always play the same kind of characters.

As third i have many. Ryo Nishikido, Shingo Katori, YamaPi, Toma Ikuta, Koike Teppei etc etc.
Matsumoto Jun - im just biased

Ichihara Hayato - He's hilarious and I love his acting (+ he's good looking too) and his voice is also hot. That makes me biased doesn't it? :P

Nagase Tomoya
- Just watch My Boss My Hero and Utahime and you'll know.

Oguri Shun - His roles are different almost all the time
MatsuJun. <3 . <3
First I didnt like him because I dont think of him as particularly handsome. BUt man can he act! Fell in love with his acting while watching hana yori dango. continued with Kimi wa petto, Gokusen... etc. Every time he plays a role you completely forget who he played in the last drama/movie you saw. I could go on and on an on.... But the point is: I think he's a great actor ^_^
(But then again next, to shun oguri I dont know any japanese actors... ) =)
Mizushima Hiro because he's so charming... and he answered my tweet (he was one of my favorites before too). And he can speak English! :D
Narimiya Hiroki Because he's charming too ^^ I can't help have this stupid smile on my face every time I see him especially when he plays he evil guy. And he's a really good actor.

I really like Yamapi in Kurosagi and Matsuyama Kenichi in Detroit Metal City... But I can't take Kenichi seriously after that movie, so now he's pretty much destroying everything he acts in, for me anyway.
Ah how could I have forgotten Mizushima Hiro(in Tokyo Dogs) and MatsuJun and his wonderfully puffy hair!
Yamapi, Teppei Koike and his cuteness, MatsuJun, Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun and Mizushima Hiro

I like 'em all xD
I am the only one that doesn't like MatsuJun? O.o
Paahooah wrote: I am the only one that doesn't like MatsuJun? O.o

Aww, maybe? xD

I don't watch his shows often though... Sometimes I don't like him either. I just don't feel like staring at his face sometimes. ( ̄へ ̄)
oguri shun, ninomiya kazunari, matsujun and muzishima hiro
Filo wrote: Aww, maybe? xD

I don't watch his shows often though... Sometimes I don't like him either. I just don't feel like staring at his face sometimes. ( ̄へ ̄)

just cuz u say u don't like staring at his face smtms i'm gonna be mean to u and good to me cuz i love staring at his face all the time. lol. i hope this pic shows or i'll be pissed.

i like Matsumoto Jun, Yamashita Tomohisa, Kamenashi Kazuya, Mizushima Hiro and Oguri Shun. :)