satomi ishihara 

emi takei

suzu hirose 

tao tsuchiya

Hashimoto Ai - i like her expression on her face, its a calm, mature, mysterious, serene. there also something about her voice that i love. guess i just like her.

Kaho - i think she is an underrated actress. should get more main roles. 

Hamabe Minami - reason ?? just go watch let me eat your pancreas and you would know. Innocent and cute face.

Tsuchiya Tao  - i really like it when she portray her character in movie like jinrou game beast side, seki seki ren ren, library wars, and kasane. damn im so hyped for that last one. she is also in rurouni kenshin adaptation. to bad she mostly get role in highschool romance movie sigh

id also like to mention Takeuchi Yuko, Yoshitaka Yuriko, Nagasawa Masami, Komatsu Nana

I love Inoue Mao and Horikita Maki <3

My favorite actors and actresses of J-Drama are:

Maki Horikita

Ryosuke Yamada

Yusuke Yamamoto

Tori Matsuzaka

Ryunosuke Kaminiki

Mao Inoue

Aya Ueto

Miyazaki Aoi, Ando Sakura & Haru~

For me it would be Uchida Yuki as a top 1, I love her so much
And beside her I really like : Yonekura Ryoko, Sawajiri Erika and Kitagawa Keiko

Matsu Takako

Toda Erika

Matsuoka Mayu

Kiyohaara Kaya

Toyoshima Hana

amrita828:
Yuko Takeuchi - she has so much class, it goes beyond beauty. I fell in love with her in Pride and found her amazing in every other drama I saw her acting in since then

Have to agree with you.  She does a great job of acting in every drama she appears in.  Found her to be top notch in Bara no Nai Hanaya and in Life.

Satomi Ishihara

Emi Takei

Ueno Juri - Nodame Cantabile series was my gateway to Jdramas and I totally fell in love with her there. She is so charming and I just totallt adore her.

Haru - I couldn't really why but I really like her and the way she acts. There is just something about her that keep my eyes glued on the screen whenever it's her turn.  

Kyoko Koizumi, Haruka Ayase, Takako Matsu, Mayu Matsuoka, Mao Inoue, Ryoko Hirosue

-Haru Kuroki

-Hikari Mitsushima

-Mana Ashida 

-Machiko Ono

-Yuko Tanaka

P/S: the 3 actresses (Mana,Ono-san & Tanaka-san) are appeared in my most favourite jdrama "Mother"❤️

Right now, my all-time top5 would be:

Morikawa Aoi, Wakui Emi, Yoshitaka Yuriko, Koike Eiko, Ishihara Satomi

(subject to change depending on the next few dramas I'll watch, though - i.e. Kanno Miho used to be there, then I've watched 3 titles with her and really didn't like 'em, and...out she went...^_^;;;...)