First asian guy that i fell in love with!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Such an amazing actor/singer/dancer/model
aidachan wrote: Ah, that CM was a lil too raunchy and I did have gifs of them, but was afraid to post the here coz, well... *shifty*

hehe
yup, those kind of gifs/pics are forbidden here :x
I LOVE KAME!!! <3 Especially in Gokusen 2 and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge!! Even in Yokai Ningen Bem
twinklelie wrote: hehe
yup, those kind of gifs/pics are forbidden here :x

Thank goodness I didn't post them here. Otherwise, I'll be banned, yikes! Since I can't post nosebleed-sexy photos of Kame-chan, I'll be more than happy to settle for posting cute Kame instead. Here are some screenshots/gifs from One Pound Gospel, my favourite Kame drama to date.

Lastly, who could ever forget about this?

I cried of laughter while watching this drama. Seriously, I adore Kame in this!
aidachan wrote: Thank goodness I didn't post them here. Otherwise, I'll be banned, yikes! Since I can't post nosebleed-sexy photos of Kame-chan, I'll be more than happy to settle for posting cute Kame instead. Here are some screenshots/gifs from One Pound Gospel, my favourite Kame drama to date.
Lastly, who could ever forget about this?

I cried of laughter while watching this drama. Seriously, I adore Kame in this!

you don't get banned for if you post nekkid pics ^^
most of the time, your post is either deleted or the members point out that you can post that kind of pic and nicely ask you to remove them :)

I love that scene, seriously xD
it's one of my fav in the drama :D
That drama is just hilarious xD I've watched at least 5 times already and I always die of laughter xD
twinklelie wrote: you don't get banned for if you post nekkid pics ^^
most of the time, your post is either deleted or the members point out that you can post that kind of pic and nicely ask you to remove them :)

I love that scene, seriously xD
it's one of my fav in the drama :D
That drama is just hilarious xD I've watched at least 5 times already and I always die of laughter xD

Ah, okay. That's nice to hear. But I'll bear in mind that nekkids' are not allowed. *nods*

I seriously hoped that Kame-chan would consider doing another comedy soon, coz he's hilarious in One Pound Gospel. I don't know about Ore Ore being a comedy whatnot, but it feels like a serious drama at some point of time... I'm fine with the dramas he has at the moment, but him putting aside his kakkoi-ness and simply act like a dumb idiot, makes me love him even more. :)
Wow...just saw the Panasonic CM!!! NICE!!!!! Met up with a Japanese friend today and she was impressed that he's one of my favorites :D
aidachan wrote: Ah, okay. That's nice to hear. But I'll bear in mind that nekkids' are not allowed. *nods*

I seriously hoped that Kame-chan would consider doing another comedy soon, coz he's hilarious in One Pound Gospel. I don't know about Ore Ore being a comedy whatnot, but it feels like a serious drama at some point of time... I'm fine with the dramas he has at the moment, but him putting aside his kakkoi-ness and simply act like a dumb idiot, makes me love him even more. :)

ahaha yup, I agree, I like it when he's cool and all, but I love watching him playing someone completely dumb and innocent :D
winnie19 wrote: Wow...just saw the Panasonic CM!!! NICE!!!!! Met up with a Japanese friend today and she was impressed that he's one of my favorites :D

why was she impressed? *just curious*
Wow! I love all the pics and gifs you all posted in here! And yes, I grabbed them all!!! hohohoho <3 Thank you very much for this awesome thread!
twinklelie wrote: ahaha yup, I agree, I like it when he's cool and all, but I love watching him playing someone completely dumb and innocent :D

why was she impressed? *just curious*

She didn't realize I liked Japanese actors :)

Forgot to add I'm a newbie to actors so when she last saw me I didn't have any favorites!!
Hihi! I need a bit of help in finding young Kame pics for my original character (I write fiction on a creative writing site) and it has been a headache for me coz Kame younger days was that he was too skinny. I can't take his recent photos coz he doesn't look 17 anymore *creys* and my character is that he's cute and pretty. Maybe something like this?

http://www.jwallpapers.net/albums/userpics/Kame_s_daily_cup_of_tea.JPG[/IMG]

Another thing. I prefer that the pictures aren't of magazine scans or Johnny's official photos coz I don't want to have any words on it. I apologise if I'm being difficult, and I want to thank beforehand. [I]Honto ni, arigatou!
I love you Kame! <3

@aidachan - sorry, I looked through my little collection and didn't see what you were looking for. maybe someone else will be able to help?
@aidachan: I think I have one, but I don't have access to my computer atm :x can it wait until Saturday?
asliceofkate wrote:
@aidachan - sorry, I looked through my little collection and didn't see what you were looking for. maybe someone else will be able to help?

twinklelie wrote: @aidachan: I think I have one, but I don't have access to my computer atm :x can it wait until Saturday?

Ah, gomen, gomen! I apologise for the trouble, but I managed to find what I want! *dance around with joy* But thank you so, so much for trying to help out.

So to make up for it, I'll post some pretty, younger photos of Kame-chan! Kya!

Again, sorry for the trouble!
Urggghhh, sorry for the picspam. *headdesk* I can't edit my post... >.<