aidachan wrote: Urggghhh, sorry for the picspam. *headdesk* I can't edit my post... >.<

no trouble :) and I love Kame pic spam <3
This is more of a pic share than anything, lol. Not that I mind of course. Tell me, is everyone just misspelling "nekkid" on purpose? THE QUIZ! Why is Kame so picky with his girls :? I got Ueda (a lot), then Jin, then (idk how) Koki, and then (persistently) Junno. I finally got Kame-chan once. I loved the surprise animal video, btw. Kamenashi Kazuya is probably the first actor I've really "followed". His existence led me to open up to an entire side of shows, and a whole new industry. Now I really care about learning about the actors and fandoms, when only the show/product was what I cared about before.
Ahhhh I so wish I lived in Italy right now lol
He's there at the moment to present Ore Ore at a film festival =D
read more about it here

fancam of his presentation at the festival

and he's even featured in the newspapers :O

Can you imagine if the movie was released in movie theatre in countries other than Japan. That'd be soooo cool!!
I know that it's near to impossible, but you never know ^^
Wow Kame is in Italy right now?? He's getting closer to London...all he needs to do is another short flight and he will be in London. That would be great...a girl can dream right??
-winnie- wrote: Wow Kame is in Italy right now?? He's getting closer to London...all he needs to do is another short flight and he will be in London. That would be great...a girl can dream right??

yup, we can :D
Imagine seeing Kame on a big screen and in HQ
more info about Kame at the Udine FEFF =D
here
and film review of Ore Ore here
I'm happy that the movie was well received :')
*hopes more and more for a global release of the movie*
Is it just me or his skin is flaw less? Man, he might really glow, who knows!
And good Lord, I can't believe they actually did it *facepalm*

oh well, luckily for the fans he agreed to sign autographs and take pictures :3
Such a sweetie :3

here are some pics of him at the festival =)

shaz22 wrote: Is it just me or his skin is flaw less?
Man, he might really glow, who knows!

I think, it is xD
Watched KAT-TUN's concerts recently and his skin was spotless :D
Wow those lucky fans in Italy :) That's it Kame...come a little closer and you will be London and I will be more than happy to take photos with you...hehehe :D
:O
they talked about him in the news

too bad my Italian sucks badly :(
though good choice by showing 1582 performance :3
-winnie- wrote: Wow those lucky fans in Italy :)

That's it Kame...come a little closer and you will be London and I will be more than happy to take photos with you...hehehe :D

you sound a tad bit creepy there lol
not blaming you though xD
twinklelie wrote: you sound a tad bit creepy there lol
not blaming you though xD

Hehe...it does sound a bit creepy!! I'm a nice fan...honest!!
Dying of envy here... ;—; Japanese idols are a rarity when it comes to Singapore. *cries and wails*