aidachan wrote: Dying of envy here... ;—; Japanese idols are a rarity when it comes to Singapore. *cries and wails*

it's a rarity everywhere in the world, but Japan and sometimes Korea :x
although J-rock bands tend to come more and more in EU
twinklelie wrote: it's a rarity everywhere in the world, but Japan and sometimes Korea :x
although J-rock bands tend to come more and more in EU

It's really sad coz Singapore has a huge fanbase catered to both J and K-fandoms. There were a lot of K-pop groups that came down here, and AKB48 just came down here as well, but I've got no interest in them. *sigh*
I found a translation of his interview at Udine's film festival
Enjoy!
here
Woot! woot!
great news people!
New drama for Kazu-chin set to air in October!
Infos and updates to be found here: http://kt-newsinfo.livejournal.com/252569.html

and little vid with Kame shortly saying that his new drama is going to air soon (also to prove that it's not fake news :p)
twinklelie wrote: Woot! woot!
great news people!
Infos and updates to be found here: http://kt-newsinfo.livejournal.com/252569.html

and little vid with Kame shortly saying that his new drama is going to air soon (also to prove that it's not fake news :p)

Finnaly!!! Been waiting for this for some time now<3
twinklelie wrote: Woot! woot!
great news people!

This looks interesting ! Can we say it's a family drama ? I didn't expect him in this genre.
MeiLi wrote: This looks interesting ! Can we say it's a family drama ? I didn't expect him in this genre.

I think it is a family drama :)
there are a lot of mixed genres in J-dramas, you know ;D
And I didn't expect it either ^^ Can't wait to see him in a new kind of role, unless if it's a bit like his role in Tatta hitotsu no koi. But it doens't look like it :D
twinklelie wrote: I think it is a family drama :)
there are a lot of mixed genres in J-dramas, you know ;D
And I didn't expect it either ^^ Can't wait to see him in a new kind of role, unless if it's a bit like his role in Tatta hitotsu no koi. But it doens't look like it :D

I wonder who are the other actors, especially the female lead. I couldn't watch Tatta Hitotsu no Koi because I didn't like him with Ayase (I know it's childish :p).
MeiLi wrote: I wonder who are the other actors, especially the female lead. I couldn't watch Tatta Hitotsu no Koi because I didn't like him with Ayase (I know it's childish :p).

It hasn't been annouced yet, I think ;D
Will probably be soon :D
And lol, you either like it or not :D
Oh god...that smile is so adorable like always *nosebleed* That's some good news, I was wondering whether he'll be in any dramas anytime soon. Kazoku? now that's something new for him :D off: just love your avatar, twinklelie :D
Sorry if I'm ressurecting this quiz, but I just had to post here that I got Kame-chan at first try! Didnt even have to cheat :33
*showing off* heheh

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/280219/
I did it and at first got Taguchi: Positive and uplifting, caring and kind, you'll be able to fill all his needs. I am literally none of those things so I did it again and got Kame. Eh, he'll do. edit: The "What kind of Johnny's Jrs fan are you?" quiz on that user's profile is a little hilarious: You're a Bishounen Oikake! AKA a "chaser of pretty Japanese boys".
Here's a little game! Guess where my nickname came from ;D
femmedesneiges wrote:
edit: The "What kind of Johnny's Jrs fan are you?" quiz on that user's profile is a little hilarious: You're a Bishounen Oikake! AKA a "chaser of pretty Japanese boys".

I got the same one too! funny how this quiz' result is accurate hahahah

Shuji1987 wrote: Here's a little game! Guess where my nickname came from ;D

that's an easy one! nobuta <3
and i thought the 1987 could also be kame's year of birth, but I checked it and it was 86. So I'm guessing 87 is your year of birth?
lillith wrote: that's an easy one! nobuta <3
and i thought the 1987 could also be kame's year of birth, but I checked it and it was 86. So I'm guessing 87 is your year of birth?

Exactly! As expected haha =D
And a clever observation that it is my year of birth. ^^
Problem with just Shuji was that it was too general, so it was taken everywhere.
I'm not too inventive, so I just added my year of birth to it. XD