He's another of my favorite actors!! I'm currently watching Tokyo Bandwagon.
Currently watching Sapuri and am loving the drama so, so much! Never would I expect to love this type of drama coz I'm more biased for high school romances.
I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Sapuri at all, it was just dull. Out of his roles, I liked Kanzaki (tatta hitotsu no koi) most.
aegritudinem wrote: I guess I'm the only one who didn't like Sapuri at all, it was just dull. Out of his roles, I liked Kanzaki (tatta hitotsu no koi) most.

don't worry, you're not alone
Sapuri was sort of meh to me...

another one I really didn't like with him, and here I'm pretty sure I'm alone, is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Happy Birthday Kame! =)
Happy Birthday Kame!!

twinklelie wrote:
another one I really didn't like with him, and here I'm pretty sure I'm alone, is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

While we may have different views on Sapuri, I have to agree with you on Yamanade. I feel sooo irritated with his character, hahahah!
aidachan wrote: While we may have different views on Sapuri, I have to agree with you on Yamanade. I feel sooo irritated with his character, hahahah!

I felt irritated not just with his character, but with the drama in its whole :x
He is one actor I would watch every time :)

Gokusen2
Nobuta wo Produce
Tatta Hitotsu
Suppli
Second Love

except for One Pound of Gospel tho

Resurrecting a dead thread...

Kame pics? I got those!

twitter pic of the day

trying to contribute in the resurrection of this thread and I have to say Kame and Yamapi (my jactor crush)always have a   great chemistry.