I'm currently watching that drama. Episode 7 atm. And I was wondering if anyone else has watched it? If you have, what did you think about it?

As for me, I'm a Nakama Yukie fan and she's the best actress I know. Once again she's proved that she CAN act characters with different personalities.

Anyway I like this drama. It's so catchy and exciting. My heart is beating all the time I'm watching this. And music is also good and suits for the mood of the drama.

So; Tell me your opinions on Utsukushii Rinjin ~~
I've already watched this drama and I loved it. Nakama Yukie is my favorite actress and I think she did an amazing work on that.
I know :O She's awesome
I started watching it recently :D I am on episode 6 currently.
It is quite addicting and has a good plot. Nakama Yukie gives me the creeps! Very curious to know how it is gonna end xD
I know the feeling. She's really good actress; from Sadako (Ringu 0: Birthday) to Yankumi (Gokusen 1-3) and the woman with personality issues on MR. BRAIN and the reporter on Untouchable and silly female cop in Joshi Deka and now the mysterious woman in Utsukushii Rinjin. Can't wait to see her next drama.
This is is actually the first time I am watching a drama starring her and I can see that she is a very good actress.
you need to watch more :OO
I will for sure :P I started watching dramas just this year.
I see :D I started watching ages ago (in 2008)
Oh :D In 2008, I was least bothered about Asian dramas/ films o.o I was an anime and manga addict back then xD
I am still an anime and manga fan but since I am watching dramas more for the past 3-4 months, I feel as if I am doing injustice to anime and manga, LOL. I need to watch many anime series but it is difficult for me to follow dramas and anime altogether.
Sorry, I have gone off-topic ._.
I started to watch anime from internet in 2005 or so XDD
I started watching anime a long time back in 2003 if I am correct :P But wait, at that time I didn't know that the Japanese animated shows are known as 'anime' o.o" I thought they are 'cartoons'. I used to watch them on TV. It was a few years later, in 2006 or 2007 that I came to know that Japanese animation is actually known as 'anime'. I learned to differentiate b/w anime and cartoons xD Though in Japan, anything animated, whether it is 'Popeye: The Sailor Man' or 'Sailor Moon' is anime.
yeah I also watched finnish dubbed Pokemon, Hamtaro, Digimon etc from tv
I watched 'The Legend of Zorro' (probably my first anime), 'Cinderella Monogatari', 'The Legend of Snow White', 'Pokemon' and 'Digimon' :P
for me anime=japanese animation :D cartoons=any other country than japanese