Gotta show your crazy about at the moment and you just want to express it? Do it here!

I'm rewatching Hana Kimi (J) at the moment, it's the only one I've been able to rewatch, and I LOVE this show! It may seriously be my favorite! It's so funny and I love all the characters, and the issue with Nakatsu and Ashiya is too hilarious - and I love the girl who loves Nakatsu too lol.

One thing I've noticed this time around is how great the soundtrack is. It's unique and it really adds to the show. I lve the ending theme too - Peach!
i love yukan club!
haha...especially yuri and miroku!
because of yukan club i appreciated akanishi jin as an actor!
this is so funny...it will make your jaws drop...
plus, bido granmarie (taguchi junnosuke) is so freakin' handsome....i love him!
all in all i love the story because of their unusual friendship and their hilarious activities!
I think I've already mentioned this elsewhere numerous amounts of time, but a lot of the new shows out right now I'm crazy for.

Lie To Me
The Greatest Love
Romance Town

Especially Lie To Me. Two of my favorite actors, amazing script, amazing acting, cute music, awesome chemistry....need I say more.
*edit button*

Oh, and The Greatest Love. What an amazing drama. Gong Hyo Jin is cute as always, and Dokko Jin's character is just the type of crazy I love to watch. The cast is great, writing excellent, and again the chemistry works amazingly well.
unsanyroyaw wrote: i love yukan club!
haha...especially yuri and miroku!
because of yukan club i appreciated akanishi jin as an actor!
this is so funny...it will make your jaws drop...
plus, bido granmarie (taguchi junnosuke) is so freakin' handsome....i love him!
all in all i love the story because of their unusual friendship and their hilarious activities!

really? I heard yukan club wasn't that great, but I still wanted to watch it. Guess this is one up for it.
pripri178 wrote: *edit button*

Oh, and The Greatest Love. What an amazing drama. Gong Hyo Jin is cute as always, and Dokko Jin's character is just the type of crazy I love to watch. The cast is great, writing excellent, and again the chemistry works amazingly well.

Yeah, I watched the first ep of Greatest Love and I liked it. I'm gonna keep watching it, but I'm watching like 5 shows right no
Right now it's the K-dramas The Greatest Love and Romance Town. I don't think The Greatest Love needs me to clumsily praise it---being a Hong Sisters rom-com is enough for it to speak for itself.

But Romance Town. SO GOOD! I went in thinking it was going to be your typical Cinderella story, and while there certainly is an element of that, the Cinderella aspect doesn't come from some kind-hearted, love-blind chaebol, but from the luck of winning the lottery. Romance Town does a great job of fleshing out both the maids and the chaebols in a way that really makes them well-rounded: each character has both their faults and their good points, so we don't get that annoying extreme dualism of rich/evil vs. poor/good. Well, except for maybe Joo Won, who's being posed right now as the female rival, but she's portrayed as just your ordinary, oblivious rich girl, not as a mindless spite machine that so many female rivals devolve into. I don't know--this one just has the right amount of humor, tenderness, and mystery for me, and the plot is moving speedily along, which I also love about this show.

Except [POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT] now that they've introduced a mistaken identity plot point, I'm a bit worried. If they resolve it by the end of the next episode, I'll be so happy, because then we get Gun Woo's world rocked a bit, and hopefully some further romantic development. If they drag this out, there will be a HUGE frown on my face. [END OF POSSIBLE SPOILER]
The Greatest Love is shaping up to be one of the top contenders for a favorite drama I've ever watched. It has everything: Great banter between the perfectly cast leads. An interesting, fast moving plot. Amazingly laugh out loud, funny moments and touching, well acted dramatic moments. Sharp writing and directing. A very well written, handsome and sympathetic second leading man. It is the most fun I've had watching a show in a long time. It is just about perfect and clearly stands out as great among other shows such as Coffee Prince and City Hall. The Hong Sisters have outdone themselves!
**I feel a little bad...I clicked from the home page and didn't realize this was for Japanese dramas! Sorry. So I will say this:

The only Jdrama I've watched so far is Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I loved it. I started a thread a while back requesting J drama recommendations and will start watching soon!
Oops, I made the same mistake! J-drama wise, I'm currently watching Rebound, and I'm definitely enjoying it. I was upset when the Viki channel for the show suddenly vanished, but the subs are still being released, so HURRAY!
ergalvez2000 wrote: Oops, I made the same mistake! J-drama wise, I'm currently watching Rebound, and I'm definitely enjoying it. I was upset when the Viki channel for the show suddenly vanished, but the subs are still being released, so HURRAY!

I'M WATCHING IT TOO!! it's really good so far! but i'm hoping it doesn't get a little repetitive...
can't wait for the next episode to come out! it's so funny xD.
i would seriously say more but i'm afraid i would spoil something ;)
well it is in the j drama section, but maybe it should get moved to the general discussion. That's one thing I don't like about breaking it up into sections.
Oops. I think it was cause of me everyone misunderstood. *hangs head in shame*

Sorry.
well i originall intended it to be for all drama not just j-drama, maybe i put it in the wrong section
Love Shuffle was my first favorite drama. It's the drama that hooked me to jdramas. Everyone was hot, the story line was more sophisticated, and it was just realized when I watched it so it was very modern. Although I didn't realize it would be that significant to me then, I have found that I really enjoy the other dramas by actors in the ensemble cast. It's not for everyone, but it was for me :)