I could only find three of them that you havent watched yet.

Family's Form 

Saikou no Rikon

Ikebukuro West Gate Park 

You_'ve watched all of my 10-starred jdramas, so here are my 9-9,5:

dekichatta kekkon (9) 

Gift (9) needs time to develop but then it gets really great.

Ishi no Mayu (9)

Juhan Shuttai (9,5): i've seen it on your on-hold list. The first Episode wasn't that great. I got hooked by the third. Give it a chance it's great. It unfolds in a totally different way than what you assume after the first episode. It grows on you. I loved it with every episode more.

Mop Girl (9), 

Too Young to Die (9,Movie a bit draggy in the middle but the setup and the ideas in it are just too great to not give it 9 stars), 

With Love (9)

Thank you! 

Tried Ishi no Mayu because of the multiple recommendations. Had been avoiding because not a big fan of Fumino Kimura because of her cocky role in ALife. Here her character was much more pleasant. Good detective thriller 8/10. 

Quartet was also another highly recommended one. I enjoyed the group and slice of life but found it relatively plain. 7/10. 

They already been said but Tokyo Tarareba Musume and Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto :)

(I need to watch more!)

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai is a must watch!

Woahhh!
Family Form. What an absolutely fantastic show. This sort of show is only possible from Japan. I had initially hesitated to pick this up because although I do like Katori Shingo, Mizuhara Kiko, and Kawaguchi Haruna I had never been a big fan of Ueno Juri. She's a great actress but I just never found her attractive. But man, from the first episode all the way to the end was a fantastic slice of life/family/drama with many tearjerker moments. It was even better because there is a part of me that comprehends the enjoyment of solitude of the two leads, but the portrayal of interpersonal relationships was beautiful. I thought the ending was extremely and shockingly well-handled too. 10/10!!! 

Thank you!!!

Man... Hopefully the next drama I pick up from this thread comes close!!!

I just finished Tokyo Tarareba Musume. It was a good slice of life but I just felt less and less interested as the show went on. I kinda disliked Yuriko's character and the ending was not to my taste either. This seems like a drama that would most appeal to the same age group females that the are depicting. 6/10

I just finished Akira to Akira. It was very good! It reminded me of a combination of Karei Naru Ichizoku and Hanzawa Naoki. I didnt like the female character physician tho, went sleeping with some white guy got married and realized it didnt work out... lulz 8/10

Just finished Suki na Hito ga iru Koto.

Perhaps this is not the genre that I am interested in right now but I just found it quite boring. I thought the characters were rather dull. The romance and chemistry was limited. I'm a fan of Kiritani Mirei and shes pretty but she's really not the best actress.  The storyline was also kinda lame. The best part of the story was the setting. Japanese seaside/countryside is really beautiful and one of the themes of the story that there is no platonic relationship when a guy and girl lives together. 6/10

The only Jdrama that I have on my list rated over 9 and you haven't seen is 'Strawberry on the short cake'. I loved it but it's quite old school.

Most of my 9s and 10s are with Kimura Takuya and most you have already watched. So here's what's left.

The Liar and His LoverJapan2013Movie 9.0
The 100th Love With YouJapan2017Movie 9.0
ReLIFEJapan2017Movie 9.0
Miyamoto MusashiJapan2014Drama Special 9.0
Tomorrow I Will Date With Yesterday’s YouJapan2016Movie 9.0

because after looking at your list compared to my list you rate things differently than I do (I did not give nagareboshi a 9 like you did) I am not sure my recommendations would mesh but

Tokyo tower the Lily Franky Story (i watched the drama not the movie)

Crows zero 2

Code Blue 3

and other than printing my list and checking off everything we have both watched and then seeing what left and how i rated it, thats what I noticed at a quick glance.

I just finished 

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi… and I am still digesting how I feel about it

The Same with Snakes and earrings 

i watched that over the weekend at the con and it ended oddly.

SumiTheCat:

I'll try not to repeat those already mentioned :

Akira to Akira (10/10)

Ashita no kita Yoshio (10/10)

Kieki no Hito (10/10)

Atami no sousakan (9.5/10)

Destiny like love (9.5/10)

Petero no Souretsu (9.5/10) (it's the second season of Namonaki Doku)

Wakamono Tachi (9.5/10)

I didn't mention those I rated a 9 cause there are too many.

I just finsihed Petero no Souretsu. (after wathcing Namonaki Doku) and I really enjoyed it 9/10.

Is there anything else like it?

nagareboshi 

pride 

hana yori dango