Does anyone know if any fansub groups have picked up Otona Koukou as a subbing project? (https://mydramalist.com/25303-otona-koukou

I thought it would be super popular cause of Miura Haruma, but surprisingly I'm not hearing much about it.

All I could find was a raw on the official Asashi TV website, which I went ahead and watched because it was too hard for me to wait.

Thanks in advance!

please...

Matsui Airi's there... and I understand very little on what's happening in the show...

The first episode aired on the 14th, just be patient...  

I feel like this season has a slow start with HQ raws and sub announcements. kind of a bummer, but as far as subs go I know that many fansubbers are still saddled with summer dramas, other projects, real life, etc. so someone might come along in the coming weeks (: let's hope! 

I would love to watch this with english subs! Hope any kind soul out there who knows where I can watch this, to drop me a message? XP

Appartently, subbing started recently. I'm gonna send you the link.

Could you link it here if external links are allowed? If not, can you message me it too? Thanks!

I didn't see anything against external linking on the blog but the subber is linked+listed on the fansub map.

Awesome, thanks Raya!

Can you send me a link too please ?

Doramafan98:

Can you send me a link too please ?

Hello! You can find it on the Fansub Map. But it looks like only episode 1 was subbed...

Kisugi:

Hello! You can find it on the Fansub Map

thanks.  too bad that it hasn't gotten much attention btw do you know how to play the file on MacBook?

. But it looks like only episode 1 was subbed...

Second episode with subs is available HERE :)

TenshinoSora:

Second episode with subs is available HERE :)

Wow amazing thanks for sharing the link to episode 2!! XD