I'm thinking 

Definitely 99.9 S2. 

and probably

Final Cut

BG

mostly for the cast.

Unnatural - well damn, I've been waiting for this show ever since it was announced, so yep, definitely going to watch.

99.9 - if I can force myself to finish the first season before s2 starts airing...

+the new taiga drama, as usual. Tbh I don't have particularly high hopes for Segodon, but you never know. 

I don't have much in my "Plan to watch" list for the coming season, compared to what I usually have.

anone: the synopsis is so-so, but he screenwriter is Sakamoto Yuji (Quartet, Woman, Soredemo ikiteyuku) and I have to give it a try.

BG: I'm not a fan of Kimura Takuya, but when he's in a drama, the cast is always good (this time, Saito Takumi, Nanao, Eguchi Yosuke).

Final Cut: for both the story and the cast (Fujiki Naohito, Sasaki Kuranosuke, Mizuno Miki and Sugimoto Tetta).

Segodon: just because I love taiga dramas.

Tonari no kazoku wa aoku mieru: the cast is so-so, but the story seems interesting.

Unnatural: for both the story and the cast (Kitamura Yukiya, Kubota Masataka and Matsushige Yutaka).

I may add Repeat to my list, but I'm not sure yet.

Ceki:

I can't open the site...

I think the site is in maintenance. 

Funouhan and Todome no Kisu are a must see to me.
I can give a chance to:

1. Repeat
2. Haru Ga Kita (Kai of EXO will be one of the leads and i love collaborations between countries)
3. Bye, Bye Blackbird
4. Ashita no Kimi ga Motto Suki

watching based on cast

• 99.9 ~ Keiji Senmon Bengoshi Season 2 (been waiting for this since season 1 ended)
  • Final Cut (KAME)
  • Sego-don (Eita)
  • Momikeshite Fuyu ~ Wagaya no Mondai Nakatta Koto ni (Yamada Ryosuke)
  • Todome no Kisu (Araki Yuko)

Will probably watch cause its on netflix

Mob Psycho 100

A few others seem interesting but let me get through those 6  first

Finished -Boku dake ga Inai Machi - last night

• 99.9 S02, definitely. enjoyed the first season, so I've been looking forward to this for some time.
  • unnatural - not very hyped for this one, TBH, but I really do like the screenwriter (nogi akiko), so I'll check it out. 
  • anone - good writer + actors I like
  • final cut - kame (:

I'm sure there are other interesting upcoming jdramas, but I know these four are way more than I can fit in to my schedule anyway (assuming they're picked up for subbing)

99.9 Season 2 (i miss oyaji gag LOL)

Final Cut (for Hayashi Kento, he's not the lead anyway)

Anone (Sakamoto Yuji!)

As for me I'll go with :

• 99.9 season 2
  • Anone
  • Final Cut
  • Haru ga kita
  • the Kitazawas (just to take a look, not sure I'm really interested)
  • Unnatural
  • Repeat (Hongo!!!)
  • Oh my Jump!
  • Kansayaku Nozaki Shuhei
  • Kazoku no Tabiji
  • Bye, Bye, Blackbird
  • Innocent Days

If at least half of them are subbed, that would be great. 

NB : found some titles on Asian Wiki

In my opinion this year's winter line-up is kind of underwhelming. The only one I definitely want to watch is BG because of Kimura Takuya.
The synopsis for Unnatural doesn't interest me, but it's from the same scriptwriter as NigeHaji so I'll give it a try. Hopefully it will be good!
Todome no Kiss has an awesome cast but the plot sounds so cringey. I might check it out if it gets good reviews.

I have to add season 2 of Byplayers to my list! It will start the 7th of February. I'm so excited!

Definitely Unnatural- for cast and also plot

Anone- I'll give a try just because of the screenwriter

Bye Bye Blackbird- still not quite sure what it's about but Kora Kengo,so I must give it a try

Innocent Days- Tsumabuki Satoshi is too rare in dramaworld so it's a must see

Final Cut- Never been a huge fan of Kame,but Ive really liked him in his last couple of drama,and plot sounds interesting so why not

I'll probably also try out Todome no kiss and Kimi ga Kokoro ni Sumitsuita