Hanna:

Announced today: Hoshino Gen will sing the theme song for Hanbun, Aoi! I'm SO excited!!
His recent drama soundtracks have been "Family Song" for Kahogo no Kahoko and "Koi" for Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu.
(Source)

I'm so excited for this drama to finally start!!!

Seriously??? Wow... Can't wait!!!! I love Hoshino Gen.... esp Koi Song. 

New poster for Hanbun, Aoi! They called this the "main poster" on Twitter so I'm assuming this is the one they'll use for promotional purposes. I like it a lot more than the other one! It looks very fresh and modern!

^ yeah, so pretty!! <3

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4219929077099756

long preview hanbun, for now

I hope we can get better version soon ....

Mei is cute beyond words

Simplifica:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4219929077099756

long preview hanbun, for now

I hope we can get better version soon ....

Mei is cute beyond words

I can't access it :(  This sucks, but I guess they'll release it soon on their twitter/website.

Cute pics from the set:

I hope someone will sub it??

I hope takeru fandom will sub it XD

because it seems heiwa wont sub it :(

there's one in youtube :)

Supporting cast of the 100th Asadora "Natsu Zora" was announced yesterday (April 26th).
They must be planning a seriously spectacular asadora to have it all cast this early, and with lots of really well-known actors!

Here's the full list so far:

• okada masaki
  • yamada yuki
  • yoshizawa ryo
  • kusakari masao
  • matsushima nanako
  • fujiki naohito
  • kiyohara sho
  • fukuchi momoko
  • kobayashi takashi
  • ooto takuma
  • yasuda ken
  • takahata atsuko
  • totsugi shigeyuki
  • kobayashi ayako

hello, everyone. I'm very interested is watching Asadora. 

can some recommend me some, I'm not sure where to start.

roya86:

hello, everyone. I'm very interested is watching Asadora. 

can some recommend me some, I'm not sure where to start.

I really enjoyed Gochisousan and Amachan.

^ thank you for the recommendation, I'll start with these two :)

There are so many I want to watch after I finish Amachan but still can't decide... so far I am in the mood for countryside and contemporary (oops, like Amachan) so I guess it will be Mare.

Did anyone watch this? is it a good choice to watch it after Amachan, which is a masterpiece IMO?

YueofBlueGables:

There are so many I want to watch after I finish Amachan but still can't decide... so far I am in the mood for countryside and contemporary (oops, like Amachan) so I guess it will be Mare.

Did anyone watch this? is it a good choice to watch it after Amachan, which is a masterpiece IMO?

I did exactly that! Amachan was my first Asadora and Mare was my second. I was also convinced that Amachan could never be topped and went into Mare not expecting anything on that level. But I was WAY wrong. Mare is not only my favourite Asadora, but it's my all-time favourite drama EVER. Period. I love Amachan but I LOVE Mare and it's a drama that's so incredibly precious to me. So of course I recommend it! I don't think you'll be disappointed. 

Hanna:

I did exactly that! Amachan was my first Asadora and Mare was my second. I was also convinced that Amachan could never be topped and went into Mare not expecting anything on that level. But I was WAY wrong. Mare is not only my favourite Asadora, but it's my all-time favourite drama EVER. Period. I love Amachan but I LOVE Mare and it's a drama that's so incredibly precious to me. So of course I recommend it! I don't think you'll be disappointed. 

Great! I'll start downloading it then. It is always hard to top your first-something, so you were very lucky :) I hope I'll like Mare as much then.