Do you guys have a cringeworthy drama among your favorites? A drama that is so bad you love it. Or so ridiculous you love it.

For me is Ouran High School Host. I know many people hated it, consider it ridiculous and over-the-top but I loved it <3

Well I have a few which forced me to cut out only the good parts of them and throw the rest away.

• Beautiful Mind: All the hospital esque plots were just meh, the twists were really cringe worthy. Romance was good. After cut duration: 57 minutes.
  • Doctor Romantic: Same as above, just the romance was better and it was a bit comedic. After cut duration:  3 hours, 15 minutes
  • Reply 1997: The romance was good. The husband search was just too annoying. Also the coupling of the FMC and the second lead just didn't sit well with me. After cut duration: 6 hours, 24 minutes
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon: Everything was great except for the heavy crime related plot. My mind couldn't just wrap around the basic mistakes the police and other people made, just to force the plot to be more complex and dramatic. After cut duration:10 hours, 8 minutes