Any BL movies or series that I can watch as an introduction to the genre?

Something for a newbie. Lol.

Thanks!

I have this list, but is all thailand.  I hope that's okay.

-2 Moons The Series (#1)

- Water Boyy: The series (#2)

- Make It Right Series (#3)

- Red Wine in the Dark, My Bromance (Movie), Love's Coming, Love Love You, The Blue Hour and Love Sick: The series.

I hope you like it, theses are the ones that so far i have seen and the Top 3 id my personal preference.

If you watched one of these then tell me what you thought about them.

Park_Nyx:

I have this list, but is all thailand.  I hope that's okay.

-2 Moons The Series (#1)

- Water Boyy: The series (#2)

- Make It Right Series (#3)

- Red Wine in the Dark, My Bromance (Movie), Love's Coming, Love Love You, The Blue Hour and Love Sick: The series.

I hope you like it, theses are the ones that so far i have seen and the Top 3 id my personal preference.

If you watched one of these then tell me what you thought about them.

Thank you for the effort, I prefer Japanese though. But I'll check these. :)

Thanks!

Hello! I never saw any BL movie/serie. (I only read BL manga)

But I think Seven Days would be a good choice for a newbie, It's really soft, cute and It has a solid story.

Seven Days Part.1 and Seven Days Part.2

Anyway, I'll leave you this wonderful list from another user. Hope It helps you!

BL Japan Movies/Series 

(Sorry If I made a mistake. English it's not my mother language).

I would not recommend watching Red Wine in the Dark ;)

I checked your list, and majority of what you've watched so far is Japanese, so you should try No touching at all /based on Yoneda Kou's manga Doushitemo Furetakunai/ and for overload of cuteness and some fujoshi-like stuff and not actual bl, try Matching! Boys Archery /SK/ 

When it comes to thai series, Sotus is rather tame, cute in some parts and okay for someone who wants to start watching BL stuff. 

Other than the above recs , I would like to add :

Ossan's Love is a fun office/roommate romance story. Its short and light but the feelings are sincere and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

yay! thanks! I'll check them out!

yes, Japanese is preferred :)

ReikaBleu:

Thanks Ceki. What do you recommend I start with?

Actually I have no idea, I'm not really a BL fan looool But if you're up to movies I heard great things about this one: https://mydramalist.com/21122-hidamari-ga-kikoeru

Ceki:

Actually I have no idea, I'm not really a BL fan looool But if you're up to movies I heard great things about this one: https://mydramalist.com/21122-hidamari-ga-kikoeru

Ohhh... Thanks!

I watched Red Wine in Dark Night as my first bl and it was def an eye opener. If you like dark and depressing then go for it lol

I watched Seven Days and I LOVED it. THAT I would recommend.

ShotaSidePart:

I watched Red Wine in Dark Night as my first bl and it was def an eye opener. If you like dark and depressing then go for it lol

I watched Seven Days and I LOVED it. THAT I would recommend.

I prefer something light as an introduction. Lol.

ReikaBleu:

I prefer something light as an introduction. Lol.

Seven Days is for you then. The sweetness factor is off he charts. The second part, Fri- Sun, is like EVERYTHING!!

ShotaSidePart:

Seven Days is for you then. The sweetness factor is off he charts. The second part, Fri- Sun, is like EVERYTHING!!

I will check it out.