I recently finished this drama and I loved it. Other than a great storyline, acting, and music, one of the reasons I loved it was because it had a similar feel to KDrama. (Though this isn't really a must when looking for JDramas) I only recently started watching JDramas, and I've noticed they are a lot different from KDramas. I also recently watched Switch Girl and although it had a good storyline, I HATED the acting. I mean it wasn't necessarily the acting, but the overdramatic parts where the girl would say stuff in her head or just the parts that were meant to be "funny" just made me cringe. So I'm looking for something similar to Sukina hito ga iru koto but I cannot watch a drama like Switch Girl haha. Thanks! (You can also look at my watched list to see what I've watched. Btw, any drama that isn't rated on my list doesn't mean I didn't like it, I just haven't put a rating in yet)

Zenkai Girl
From Five to Nine
Kahogo no Kahoko (female lead might be too much for you, but maybe check out the first ep and see for yourself)
Summer Nude (similiar feel to Suki na Hito, set in the summer at the sea)
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu

Boku, Unmei no Hito Desu
Rich Man Poor Woman
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

and I second everything Daniella_Bella said. :) 

And if you didn't like Switch Girl I'd stay away from Itazura na Kiss and Good Morning Call and the likes, they have the same kind of over the top comedy.

• Pride 
  • It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to
  • Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
  • Love Shuffle
  • Tokyo Tarareba Musume
  • Hotaru no hikari

I second:

• Buzzer Beat
  • Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
  • Boku, Unmei no Hito Desu 
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu

Definitely try Koinaka (known on MDL by the very awkward english title "Love Relationship")
It's by the same screenwriter as Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto so if you liked the ~vibe~ and general feeling/pace of that drama then Koinaka will be perfect for you since they're both very similar!