Hanbun, Aoi
半分、青い。
NHKMon-Sat 8:00Nagano Mei
Confidence Man JP
コンフィデンスマンJP
Fuji TVMonday 21:00Nagasawa Masami, Higashide Masahiro, Kohinata Fumiyo
Signal
シグナル
Fuji TVTuesday 21:00Sakaguchi Kentaro, Kitamura Kazuki, Kichise Michiko, Watabe Atsuro
Hana Nochi Hare
花のち晴れ
TBSTuesday 22:00Sugisaki Hana, Hirano Sho, Nakagawa Taishi, Iitoyo Marie

BS PremiumTuesday 23:15

TV AsahiWednesday 21:00
Seigi no Se
正義のセ
NTVWednesday 22:00Yoshitaka Yuriko, Yasuda Ken, Miura Shohei, Hirose Alice

TV AsahiThursday 20:00
Mikaiketsu no Onna
未解決の女
TV AsahiThursday 21:00Haru, Suzuki Kyoka

Fuji TVThursday 22:00
Love Rerun
ラブリラン
NTVThursday 23:59Nakamura Anne, Furukawa Yuki, Otani Ryohei

TV TokyoFriday 20:00

BS PremiumFriday 20:00
Daisy Luck
デイジー・ラック
NHKFriday 22:00Sasaki Nozomi, Natsuna, Nakagawa Shoko, Tokunaga Eri
Anata ni wa Kaeru Ie ga Aru
あなたには帰る家がある
TBSFriday 22:00Nakatani Miki, Tamaki Hiroshi, Yusuke Santamaria, Kimura Tae
Kaseifu no Mitazono 2
家政夫のミタゾノ
TV AsahiFriday 23:15Matsuoka Masahiro

TV TokyoFriday 24:12
Miss Devil
Missデビル
NTVSaturday 22:00Nanao, Sato Shori, Kimura Yoshino, Funakoshi Eiichiro

NHKSaturday 22:00

WOWOWSaturday 22:00

Fuji TVSaturday 23:40
Segodon
西郷どん
NHKSunday 20:00Suzuki Ryohei, Aoki Munetaka, Eita, Kaga Takeshi

TBSSunday 21:00

BS PremiumSunday 22:00

WOWOWSunday 22:00

NTVSunday 22:30

I hope Confidence Man JP will be subbed because I like the cast. 

anything you guys recommend for this season. i wanted to watch confidence man jp but nobody is subbing it. is anything else worth watching? 

is signal any good? the plot seems somewhat familiar seen "crime solve via someone in a different time period via phone" in korean and canto before.

bannie:

anything you guys recommend for this season. i wanted to watch confidence man jp but nobody is subbing it. is anything else worth watching? 

is signal any good? the plot seems somewhat familiar seen "crime solve via someone in a different time period via phone" in korean and canto before.

Confidence Man JP is subbed by viu, hence there are no fansubs. You can find retimed viu subs on general sites such as subscene. The fansub map on d-addicts also links to subscene.

Seigi no Se is kinda fun.

HPriest:

Confidence Man JP is subbed by viu, hence there are no fansubs. You can find retimed viu subs on general sites such as subscene. The fansub map on d-addicts also links to subscene.

very good. thank you. i have never used viu before.

i would have never found it the subscene link i clicked on the map only seems to give me indo subs. :(

now i can watch it!

*nvm i realized its as simple as clicking it. stupid me

bannie:

There are a few small things I would have preferred be done differently, but overall I enjoyed the first episode. I'll be watching the second ep tonight. So far it's followed closely with the Kdrama (which I only watched two episodes of anyway) but I am hoping it will branch out into its own thing.

theairtwit:

There are a few small things I would have preferred be done differently, but overall I enjoyed the first episode. I'll be watching the second ep tonight. So far it's followed closely with the Kdrama (which I only watched two episodes of anyway) but I am hoping it will branch out into its own thing.

where can u get the raw? 

i have  ep1 fro mnyaa but ep2 subs are out so there must b e somewehre to get raw? 

i watched ep1 and relaly like it so far

HPriest:

reminds me of HERO

bannie:
where can u get the raw?

i have  ep1 fro mnyaa but ep2 subs are out so there must b e somewehre to get raw?

i watched ep1 and relaly like it so far

You can DDL the AOZ raw for episode two from here 

So far I'm enjoying Confidence Man JP and Signal the most. 

Seigi no Se - not so much, but it's okay-ish and I love Ken Yasuda in that kind of supporting roles.

Gakeppuchi Hotel and Ossan's Love seem potentially entertaining, too? It's difficult to judge after just one episode, though.

Lastly, as a fan of the original book series I have rather high expectations for Black Pean, esp. since I found most of the casting choices to be right on the spot. First episode airs tonight sooo... fingers crossed.

Thanx for the information and the site where to find subs since most of the Japanese shows I want to see have no English subs 

Now that I've finished watching it, I also recommend Innocent Days. I count it as a spring drama, since it aired from Mid-March to Late-April. Mind you, I'm still in the process of subbing it (4 of 6 episodes done), but it's one of the deepest and most heartbreaking character exploration / mystery dramas in recent history imo.

Here is my watchlist for sping 2018.

Anata ni wa kaeru ie ga aru (1 ep watched): I like matured dramas, but so far I could only watch one episode of this one, because it's "heavy". I should try ep. 2 soon.

Hanbun, aoi (asadora): it's really cute! If you like asadoras, go for it!

Headhunter (2 ep watched): I like Eguchi Yosuke,  but the story is so-so.

Mikaiketsu no onna (2 ep watched): I don't really like, the cases are not really interesting, I will probably drop it.

Miss Devil (3 ep watched): honestly, I don't really like it, it's too much. But some parts are interesting.

Seigi no se (4 ep watched): this is one of my favorite! The cases are interesting, even if not impressive. And I really like the character played by Yasuda Ken.

Signal (4 ep watched): a lot of inconsistencies, but still pleasant to watch (because there is nothing very interesting this season).

Confidence Man (4 ep watched): this one is original, well-done, and the acting is really good! Nagasawa Masami is doing a fantastic job.

So, to sum up, if I had to recommend something it would be Seigi no se and Confidence Man.

i dunno where miss sherlock fis in bu is a really ood drama 

Almost at the end of all Spring series and some have ended already~~

I've been watching Kioku, Itsumademo Shiroi Hane, Seigi no Se, Signal, Gakeppuchi Hotel, Miss Devil, Hane Nochi Hare, Miss Sherlock and Hanbun, Aoi.

Seigi no Se and Hanbun, Aoi are what I look forward the most every time. :)