I am into family-comedy-romantic jdramas these days and please anyone recommend me any good drama with that genre. thankyou

ah! my favourite genre

okay so heres a few of my absolute favourites 

Father is strange--> a long one but its cute with the family and all the couples

Enemies from the past---> Im watching it right now and I really like it

Fight my way--> the friends are the family i guess and the chemistry of the couples is off the charts

Reply 1997---> CUTESt family and friend group ever and seo in guk is stunning in this (eunji too!!) the rest of the reply series is good too 1997 is just my fave

some none family oriented feel good romantic comedy dramas...

Strongwoman do bong soon

weightliftin fairy

suspicious partner

Im not a robot

Jugglers

Because this is my first life

20th century boy and girl

if you want more info or an in depth review of any of these dramas just message me!!

Im sorry i only recommended kdramas i mostly just watch those! I just saw on your profile that most of the shows u are watching or ptw are japanese!

Bitter Blood- estranged father and son who end up working at the same police force (family/ comedy)

Date- two people who are quirky end up a couple for different reasons (romance/ comedy)

Good Morning Call- high school girl and guy end up living together (romance)

Hana yori Dango- poor girl crosses path with rich arrogant guy; a classic (romance/ comedy)

Itazura na Kiss- girl is in love with a guy who doesn't care about her (romance/ comedy)

You can look at my completed list/ ptw list for some ideas. Also use the tags from dramas/ movies you liked to find more shows to watch (thats how I sometimes find shows).

I reccomed you Kahogo no Kahoko, it has all the genres you mentioned, is a j-drama and most of all is a very good drama.

11nin mo Iru (family, comedy)

Kazoku no Katachi (family, drama, a little bit of romance)

Marumo no Okite (family)

Seconding Kahogo no Kahoko

Kahogo no Kahoko

Tokyo Bandwagon

Family's Form

Cat street

Date

anushka:

Im sorry i only recommended kdramas i mostly just watch those! I just saw on your profile that most of the shows u are watching or ptw are japanese!

It's okay dear,... I watch kdrama too btw thank you

Thank you all for recommend me some dramas..

I dont separate romance and comedy but here is my romance list

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnmZk1