thats all. looking for good stuff that i had missed during this lull before the new season. thanks!

*edit 1 japanese pretty please!

*edit 2 need subs please 

*edit 3 once i finish something you recommend i will quote and respond!  (so i am not ignoring u. i consider every recommendation. i just dont want to spam bump the thread until i finish one drama and can move to the next) 

*edit 7 i might change what i am looking for after i finish a drama. sometimes tough for me to do similar genres back to back/ 

*edit 9 looking for

myser deecie

Hello! 

- Byplayers (but it's not fully subbed)

- Kiseki no Hito

- Tumbling

If I'm not mistaken, I haven't seen those dramas on your lists.

I liked these

Arifureta Kiseki
Budo no ki
Cain and Abel (2016)
Dr. Frost
Drowning Love (this one covers dark subject matter disguised with a romance)

That my list compared to yours up to D

I just recently watched Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi and was positively surprised! 

Another recent favorite was Unnatural, one of the most enjoyable mysteries I've watched in a while.

A favorite from previous seasons was Keishicho Ikimono Gakari, that I found a lot of fun. 

Also, you might want to check out Todome no Parallel, a sort of side-story to Todome no Kiss. I haven't watched it yet, but I recently saw that someone had subbed the first few episodes.

SumiTheCat:

Hello! 

- Byplayers (but it's not fully subbed)

- Kiseki no Hito

- Tumbling

If I'm not mistaken, I haven't seen those dramas on your lists.

heartwarming high school slice of life always nice once in a while. really liked tumbling. thanks!

byplayers i tried before. without subs impossible for me to appreciate. 

Todome no Kiss (Kiss that Kills)

bannie:

heartwarming high school slice of life always nice once in a while. really liked tumbling. thanks!

byplayers i tried before. without subs impossible for me to appreciate. 

I'm glad you enjoyed Tumbling, it's one of those dramas you don't expect much and end liking the characters and the positive yet realistic atmosphere of the serie. I was surprised how good it was, and how they were able to deal in a touching way of nowadays youth topic. 

As for Byplayers, alas, without subs I think we are missing some very interesting (and probably funny) parts of the serie, but I managed to enjoy it a lot even without understanding everything.

Bannie I am really liking 

Byakuyako (the drama not the movie) while I am only on episode 3 it has me riveted

I haven't watched any new shows except Todome No Kiss which everyone has already mentioned since most of the ones I want to watch have no English subs yet 

* Black Devil and the White Prince

* Evergreen Love 

*  Flashback (has some graphic crime scenes)

* Painless: Eyes For Signs

* Signal (movie 2012)

* Hours of My Life (very emotional)

Gomen, Aishiteru 

Kahogo no Kahoko

OMG!!!! I did not know there were so many anime made into live action dramas... I'm looking at your completed list and I'm like  (ᵒ̤̑ ₀̑ ᵒ̤̑)wow!*✰

OldAnimeLady:

Bannie I am really liking 

Byakuyako (the drama not the movie) while I am only on episode 3 it has me riveted

i already watched the movie tho so i know the storyline. would be boring for me. haha 

Barcelo Girl:

OMG!!!! I did not know there were so many anime made into live action dramas... I'm looking at your completed list and I'm like  (ᵒ̤̑ ₀̑ ᵒ̤̑)wow!*✰

hahah you gave me a great idea to create my own list of anime live actions since ive watched so much anime and dramas lol.  organized it by score too 

https://mydramalist.com/list/W19kXaR3

zombiehero:

I just recently watched Boku Dake Ga Inai Machiand was positively surprised! 

Another recent favorite was Unnatural, one of the most enjoyable mysteries I've watched in a while.

A favorite from previous seasons was Keishicho Ikimono Gakari, that I found a lot of fun. 

Also, you might want to check out Todome no Parallel, a sort of side-story to Todome no Kiss. I haven't watched it yet, but I recently saw that someone had subbed the first few episodes.

just finished keishicho ikimonogakari. it wasnt anything special but was really fun and relaxing. i liked it!

i think im in the mood for more relaxing and fun dramas.