Hi there!

I've already commented on movie's page so I am going to copy-paste it here. 

As "Tomodachi game"''s manga reader, gonna say I am in love with this! That's why I'm going to share my announcement here:

I know japanese to some degree and I also know both english and manga. Therefore I am going to try to translate and make subs for this movie.

Gonna leave this warning in advance, tho:

Those subs will contain mistakes in both english and japanese. It won't be perfect, but it will be more than "understandable"! Gonna share my progress with you on monday.

Leave me some feedback. How do you feel about this idea? Will you even bother to try unpolished, fan-subs?

I'm for it. As long as its understandable, I'll take it. I watched the drama and it ended on a cliffhanger and no one has subbed the movie (like wtf?!) so I was upset about it and just shrugged it off.

Take your time and get it right.

i liked de drama and lookin forward 2 de subs for mobie

I've started my work today. Subs will be complete in week if nothing urgent will come up! Look forward to it! ^^

Nerumin:

I've started my work today. Subs will be complete in week if nothing urgent will come up! Look forward to it! ^^

thank u <3 

Nerumin:

pls reply me when ready danks