Hello,

So I'm stuck and I cant decide what to watch next. As you can see my PTW list is quite long, so can you please tell m, in your opinion and given the dramas/movies I droped and ratings :

- what should I delete from the list ( not worth watching)

- what should I start watching ( stuff that has eng subs available)

- is there anything to add ( I know this might sound ridiculous, but hey there may be something out there I'm missing ... )

Some of my  favourite actors are: oguri shun , tsumabuki satoshi, ayano go, eita, takenouchi yutaka, sorimachi takashi, sato takeru. 

The ONLY jhonny's idol I like is nagase tomoya ( i can tolerate recent works of ikuta toma though xD) 

My favourite genres are : 

- comedy (such as in tamiou, bitter blood , and romcoms like nigehaji and rich man poor woman) 

- crime : involving serial killers and dark plot, pollice corruption, heavy plot, ... a cute/funny detective partners is a plus ^^ 

If you have some free time please help ^^ 

Thanks  a lot ^^

Start: Ryusei no Kizuna or ST Aka to Shiro no Sousa File

Drop: Monsters (a waste of time, in my opinion) and Gokusen 2 (i really enjoyed all of the Gokusen series, but since you dropped Gokusen 3 i think you won't like number 2 either)

Btw i've noticed that you dropped SPEC and Otomen, i really enjoyed these two shows... Otomen was really really cute and exceeded my expectations and SPEC, well at the beginning i was taken aback by the magic/sci-fi element but it was a really great drama, with great plot twists!

lucy_lu:
Start: Ryusei no Kizuna or ST Aka to Shiro no Sousa File

Thanks ! I'll start ST Aka to shiro no sousa file ^^ for the other one a while ago I watched papadolu (nishikido ryo) I need more time to foret his image in that one xD so I'm keeping ryusei no kizuna for later ^^ 

I'm dropping monsters and gokusen 2 

Thanks A LOT ;) 

• Ikebukuro West Gate Park- I'm surprised you haven't seen this yet. Look at the tags for this show and it pretty much has everything you're asking for AND stars Nagase Tomoya. It's something I recommend you watch like right now.
  • 49- another one I highly recommend. The rating for this one is unreasonably low.
  • I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
  • One Million Stars Falling from the Sky
  • Quartet (highly recommend)
  • Shokuzai

Things I watched and felt like I wasted time my time on were:

• Blue Spring Ride
  • Creepy

Also give another chance to Last Friends (its dark but its deep plus Eita- he's yet to be horrible in anything) and Liar Game (don't take it too seriously).

I would add that you don't have the movies Confessions and The Native Duck, The Foreign Duck, and GOD in a coin locker- don't think you'll be disappointed.

I think you should delete GOLD from your PTW list. I love Amami Yuki and Sorimachi Takashi, but even I couldn't finish it.  It's like they're trying to bring up too many social issues with that drama. As a result, it lacked focus and coherence.

dumping monsters good idea

I am currently going through my own ptw and putting things On hold that I cannot find or are not subbed.  This helps narrow my decision.

Because I am going to watch all of them eventually I (as a gamer) will roll a 20 sided dice and that's the one I will watch unless  I am in the mood for a specific genre.

I also alternate movies and dramas, for every drama I watch, I watch equal number of hours in movies thus killing more titles off my list quicker (feeling like there is more progress)

While not exactly what you are looking for I hope this comment helps you and the overwhelming ptw

ShotaSidePart:
The Native Duck, The Foreign Duck, and GOD in a coin locker

Thanks for the suggestions and additions ^^ I dropped ao haru rise, I liked the anime, glad u told me it's not good as now I can avoid the disappointment xD  . For the above movie, I watched the trailer ... it looked soooooo confusing and absurd ( I love eita buuuut this is too confusing for me I guess :( )

OldAnimeLady:

I am currently going through my own ptw and putting things On hold that I cannot find or are not subbed.  This helps narrow my decision.

Because I am going to watch all of them eventually I (as a gamer) will roll a 20 sided dice and that's the one I will watch unless  I am in the mood for a specific genre.

I also alternate movies and dramas, for every drama I watch, I watch equal number of hours in movies thus killing more titles off my list quicker (feeling like there is more progress)

While not exactly what you are looking for I hope this comment helps you and the overwhelming ptw

Thanks for sharing your tips ^^ this is defenitly helpful ;) 

OldAnimeLady:

https://mydramalist.com/13258-yokoso-wagaya-e please 8)

ShotaSidePart:
Ikebukuro West Gate Park- I'm surprised you haven't seen this yet. Look at the tags for this show and it pretty much has everything you're asking for AND stars Nagase Tomoya. It's something I recommend you watch like right now.

I couldn't find it with subs ... where did you watch it please T-T

yukitomo:

I couldn't find it with subs ... where did you watch it please T-T

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v1216380JrRs9qGT?h1=Ikebukuro+West+Gate+Park+1