I'm after dramas with some romance and the most important thing.. a solid story that isn't cringy and one that will keep me interested.

What are some popular recent romance dramas? Or just recommendations in general would be fine!

• Quartet
  • 100-manen no Onna-tachi
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma
  • Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
  • Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
  • Ito-kun A to E (Didn't care for Kimura in Boku but shes great in this one)
  • Kenja no Ai
  • Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store (Don't think the humor is for everyone but I found it hilarious)

I love J-Dramas but their romantic ones are pretty lack-luster to me... have yet to find a really good one.

todokiss

sekai muzukashi koi

Most of mine are movies 

✔️ From Me to you 

✔️ Say I Love You

✔️ Signal (2012) 

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince (funny but great romance)

✔️ Kiss that Kills 

✔️ Evergreen Love 

✔️ Heroine Disqualified 

• Hana yori dango – it’s a must see it’s the classical Cinderella story but one of the bests ever done (2 seasons and 1 movie)
  • Buzzer Beat – good romance drama about 2 people that meet and fall in love but first they have to find the perfect timing for them to be together
  • Love Shuffle – it’s a story involving 4 couples and how they learn what love is
  • Pride – a classic romance drama with a mature couple who grow and learn from each other and also heal each others wounds
  • Tatta Hitotsu no koi – a very good romance and it’s a Cinderella story but inverse (rich girl, poor boy)
  • Hotaru no Hikari – this has 2 seasons and a movie, and it’s a bout a couple that has to live together due to some circumstances and gradually fall in love
  • We married as a job - As mentioned before this one is compared to Because this is my first life. I liked both of them but I'll have to say I liked better how they managed the "contract relationship" at the final episodes here. 
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu - I like this one, because is also about 2 persons who had their dreams broken about their ideal jobs but with the help of each other discover a new passion in life. 
  • Kahogo no Kahoko - This one is pretty sweet and lighthearted, the OTP is very cute and it centers alot on family.
  • Boku unmei no hito desu - This one is also pretty lighthearted, the male lead is very sweet and kind and it's totally focused on romance.
 toptoptabi:

I'm after dramas with some romance and the most important thing.. a solid story that isn't cringy and one that will keep me interested.

What are some popular recent romance dramas? Or just recommendations in general would be fine!

Recent?

Hmmn..

DRAMA Romance... I would say:

Kahogo No Kahoko (2017) - prepare rolls of tissues

Are You Ready? Hey You Girl! (2018) - prequel to the upcoming movie on OCT but is worth the watch

Todome No Kiss (2018) and it's companion Todome No Parallel (2018)

Boku, Unmei no Hito desu (2017)

MOVIE: 

Destiny: Kamakura Monogatari (2017)

Love and Lies  (2017)

I want to eat your pancreas (2017)

ReLife (2017)

Daytime Shooting Star (2017)

Today's Kira-kun (2017)

One Week Friends (2017)

DRAMA General :

BG (2018)

MOVIE: