I've been getting into Jdramas lately and they are really great! I want to know which to watch next? I prefer Thriller type ones or mystery. thanks.

First of all welcome to MDL~ Seeing as you joined today ^^

I'd suggest adding what you've watched to your lists, it really helps other users recommend things you might possibly like!

Here are some which I think you might like based on the dramas you mentioned:

Ghost Writer - it centers around a famous author and her ghostwriter. It's similar to Switched in the sense that there is a lot of jealousy between the two main characters and a lot of wishing for what the other has. Characters are less black and white than in Switched though, which at least to me made it more interesting 

N no Tame Ni - mystery revolving a crime that took place 10 years before.

Byakuyako - suspense about two childhood friends that committed a crime together as children and are trying to stop a detective investigating the case from getting solid evidence on them before the crime's proscription date.

Ito-Kun A to E - mostly recommending this 'cause it's also on Netflix and it's shorter than most dramas, it's not as dark or as thrilling as the series you mentioned, although there is some mystery to it as a screenwriter believes that 4 women she's interviewed are all involved with the same man.

Thank you for the warm welcome and thanks  for the suggestions! Pyapi those all soubd great, ill maje sure to update my list as well.

• Maou
  • N no tame ni
  • Ryusei no kizuna
  • The Quiz Show 2
  • Youkoso wagaya e
  • Siren
  • Ouroboros
  • Orthros no inu
  • Liar game
  • Death note (movies)
  • Boku no yabai tsuma