Mainly looking for a hate to love drama with a MATURE male lead. Serious and sensible. 

Black. It’s not really “hate to love” but the ML and FL don’t get along at first because the ML is cold/arrogant and bosses the FL around and treats her as an annoyance. He’s pretty mature/sensible as well. 

Currently airing:

• Touch Your Heart | I'd say this one is "dislike to love" rather than full-on hate. ML is pretty mature and sensible. The "dislike" part also only lasts for around 2 episodes.

Finished dramas. I'm going to bold the ones that have a sensible, mature lead.

@3GGG

that was a very comprehensive list. Thank you for your time and effort (though this is the Jdrama section). Which were your favorites from these? I am eyeing Mask and I'm Not a Robot atm aside from Beauty Inside.

Aquamaraqua:

@3GGG

that was a very comprehensive list. Thank you for your time and effort (though this is the Jdrama section). Which were your favorites from these? I am eyeing Mask and I'm Not a Robot atm aside from Beauty Inside.

Ah, apologies! That's what happens when I check the "recent discussions" and forget to make sure I am in the General Asia o Korean section. 

I recommend:

• Mask | Both leads are mature and you get the added bonus that the FL is active and strong. ML takes more of a support role, but he is super sweet once the FL earns his trust. This one also fits the most with the "Love to Hate" trope.
  • It's Okay that's Love | is a mature series. FL starts out immature and it takes a while to like her. ML is interesting, mature and very compelling. The drama deals with mental issues, so it leans towards a melodrama (though extremely well made). 
  • Hello Monster | super attractive ML, compelling story, quirky cast of characters and interesting development. This one has it all romance, action, comedy and a bit of melodrama. FL's immaturity also meshes well with the ML. 
  • I am not a Robot | This one also good and a lot more lighthearted than the ones above. However, this one is more fluff than story. For me that isn't a good thing, but if that's something you enjoy, then this one will be the right choice! 
 Aquamaraqua:

Mainly looking for a hate to love drama with a MATURE male lead. Serious and sensible. 

I'm trying to rack my brain, but your category has proven to be difficult to find, as far as Jdramas are concerned. The following dramas are not strictly "romance", but it does have leads that have some sort of mutual dislike towards each other (while maybe attracted to each other, subconsciously). All three have open ending, and their leads are generally well-adjusted adults, despite some personal quirks.

Bonus:

• Haken no Hinkaku (the dislike was entirely one way, and the guy who eventually fell in love with the heroine is kinda petty)
  • Massugu na Otoko (it's not like the male lead hated the female lead, it's more like she has the kind of personality that drove him nuts; he always helped out whenever she's in trouble, though, right from the start)
 kura2ninja:

I'm trying to rack my brain, but your category has proven to be difficult to find, as far as Jdramas are concerned. The following dramas are not strictly "romance", but it does have leads that have some sort of mutual dislike towards each other (while maybe attracted to each other, subconsciously). All three have open ending, and their leads are generally well-adjusted adults, despite some personal quirks.

Bonus:

• Haken no Hinkaku (the dislike was entirely one way, and the guy who eventually fell in love with the heroine is kinda petty)
  • Massugu na Otoko (it's not like the male lead hated the female lead, it's more like she has the kind of personality that drove him nuts; he always helped out whenever she's in trouble, though, right from the start)

Thank you for your suggestions!