http://www.mydramalist.com/front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=547

Synopsis:
Revolving around human cloning, the story is described as a suspense and mystery story set in a metaphorical game of "musical chairs," involving elements such as psychological warfare.
I've seen this! It had a very interesting story. It was a little over-the-top at times, but I don't want the time I spent watching it back, hehehe.
Can you guys give a brief description of the drama, cause that description doesn't explain anything or give me any idea of what the actual plot is. And please try not to spoil, cause I might watch this. :D
so just for the record, this is the synopsis (for those who don't feel like clicking another link):
wrote: Revolving around human cloning, the story is described as a suspense and mystery story set in a metaphorical game of "musical chairs," involving elements such as psychological warfare. Tokyograph

The reason why its so vague is because it's hard to tell summary without giving anything away. The idea is that there is an undisclosed number of clones that come from one person and were made at the same time. The clones are around high school age at the beginning of the drama. Due to some made-up scifi rules in the world of this drama, although you can physically clone a human, there's only one "life" available for them. For example, let's say there are 10 clones, the 10 clones will all be fighting each other to live because only one of them can fully be alive at a time. There are other things that come up, but that's the main idea behind the story, and kinda explains the "musical chairs" analogy.

I'm not sure if this helped clarify anything, lol. It's a strange drama. I would not suggest this to people who get too caught up in reality. You really have to suspend everything you know and just go with the rules given by the plot.
cozymhjtmp wrote: so just for the record, this is the synopsis (for those who don't feel like clicking another link):

The reason why its so vague is because it's hard to tell summary without giving anything away. The idea is that there is an undisclosed number of clones that come from one person and were made at the same time. The clones are around high school age at the beginning of the drama. Due to some made-up scifi rules in the world of this drama, although you can physically clone a human, there's only one "life" available for them. For example, let's say there are 10 clones, the 10 clones will all be fighting each other to live because only one of them can fully be alive at a time. There are other things that come up, but that's the main idea behind the story, and kinda explains the "musical chairs" analogy.

I'm not sure if this helped clarify anything, lol. It's a strange drama. I would not suggest this to people who get too caught up in reality. You really have to suspend everything you know and just go with the rules given by the plot.

Kawaikochan thank ya for rephrasing it. It is hard like you said without giving it away. I just happen to watch it in passing and found it interesting even though it does go over the top.
cozymhjtmp wrote: so just for the record, this is the synopsis (for those who don't feel like clicking another link):

Yes, that sums it up pretty nicely. I've only watched one episode, but keep getting distracted by other things and haven't been able to watch the whole drama. But that first episode has a very interesting start.
Thanks for the summary Kawai.

Even though it was hard to explain, I found it very helpful. Gave me a better idea of the drama. I'll probably watch this since I'm a sci-fi geek at heart. I have no problem in suspending reality, :D!