Does someone knows where I could watch japanese movies in Raw (without subtitle) or with japanese subs please ? 

Before I watched them on Dramacool before they put english subtitles but now they are uploading them really quickly and  I really can't find any good site anywhere... 

Unfortunately, you are selling DramaCool short.  Yes, they sub many Japanese dramas, but there are also many "raw" unsubbed titles as well.  I am currently watching Anata ni wa kaeru ie ga aru  which is raw.  Also another which I recently saw was Anata niwa Watasanai, that also being  a raw drama.  I think DramaCool is one of the best websites for Asian dramas. 

yeah I know that I was talking about movies...

yes I agree with you :)

Drama Daze:
Yes, they sub many Japanese dramas

Don't get me wrong, but as far as I know sites like DramaCool and others NEVER do subtitle for any dramas! 

I think we should stop praising those sites as though they were the one who do the hard work while in reality they just ripped what fansubbers have done and sometimes even removed the original credits in the subtitle file to replace with theirs. 

However, I do agree that DramaCool is fast in providing latest "raw" dramas. Only that, they have zero effort to fix the wrong/problematic videos.

mengosteen:

You should look for websites that upload files in .mkv where you can turn on or turn off subtitles. I sent you PM with some of my fav websites. 

thank you so much !!!

mengosteen:

You should look for websites that upload files in .mkv where you can turn on or turn off subtitles. I sent you PM with some of my fav websites. 

Can u share it to me too?

mengosteen:

Would you please send it to me too?  I'm having a hard time trying to find 1080p japanese films. Thank you ^^

mengosteen:

I'm requesting you, Would you also send me the links of the sites where I can find RAW of Japanese dramas in good quality, I'll appreciate it. Thanks!