Someoe else notice the change in the Jdrama lately?
they film close up  to the faces, the camera angle is different sometimes the camera shakes and not in the same place,  usually they film from far a way, 

2. the music and the opening, is different!

3.Now they film everytime single person everytime or a couple, before they  film a group of people together and not only single person every scene , like a groupe of friends...talking in the bar

4 and last thing the plots! the plots have changed, they become worse..im sorry, 

i get my hope that Jdrama will never change...but now i' guessing there is something else/

like look at the man who didn't want to get married, this is old cinamographic and also the plot is very japanese...the use to make dramaslike this every time...what the hell is happening.

anyone notice i?!!!!!!

I noticed the 4th point.  Also Japanese dramas have become kind of vulgaris. 

Pijush Naiya:

I noticed the 4th point.  Also Japanese dramas have become kind of vulgaris. 

yes..this is the plot point. it's become more cliche, not in a good way

Of course there are changes, but whether it's good or bad depends on how you look at it. I don't know what drama you're talking about, but the shaky camera is a handheld technique...it's just the matter of filming style...and to me as long as it is used correctly, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't agree about the plot becoming worst just recently. Bad drama plots are always there, regardless of the era. Maybe you need to watch more diverse genre?? I don't know. But if you are watching the same genre, the chances for the cliches to happen are high.

TimiZero:

Of course there are changes, but whether it's good or bad depends on how you look at it. I don't know what drama you're talking about, but the shaky camera is a handheld technique...it's just the matter of filming style...and to me as long as it is used correctly, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't agree about the plot becoming worst just recently. Bad drama plots are always there, regardless of the era. Maybe you need to watch more diverse genre?? I don't know. But if you are watching the same genre, the chances for the cliches to happen are high.

Filming style it's one of the asspects and it's relate to the state of mind, as i don't seperate art in that way, the old style they films also reflect the old style of plot and in general jdrama style.

i'm talking only about romance ganre that it's the only ganre that i like.

there are a wave of change in this, and also i didn't menchened the sexual side, that they use now a lot of kinky stuff, i don't mind if it was High quality, but it's not...

for example : This Guy Is The Biggest Mistake In My Life (Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu) 

talking about "slave and master"= bdsm, it's become a trend in Japan drama latly. but the drama is realy a joke...very low quality

another example is Motokare Mania (2019)

talking about want to get the ex, it's something that really wasn't even a topic in Jdrama before, i wans't able stand this low quality drama

there is more...

Just to throw in my thoughts about your fourth point:

I think that there has been a slow change in the plots of many Japanese dramas - but not that recently or quickly. Generally, many dramas filmed before say, 2010 look a lot more 'dated' than those after in my opinion and it's reflected in some of the stories too. There are so many dramas as well, so that generalisation is a little hard to agree with.

It can be a question of what one has been watching until now and what one has been watching recently. For example, if one has been watching a lot of anime/manga adaptations and has few left, then one may end up watching dramas with different aesthetic and feel a big difference.

I noticed this when started watching Japanese dramas live on TV instead of streaming them in much quicker succession - the way I was watching dramas, the feel of them and also what I was watching changed.

The 2nd point depends on the genre, detective/crime dramas didn't change much in my opinion. I believe the 3rd point has been going on for quite awhile especially in the late 2000s and throughout 2010s.

Regarding 4th point I kind of agree, however I've started watching dramas again after 2.5 yrs or so being quiet so will have to see. :P

Alot of jdramas (especially lately) seem to resolve around some form of cliche however, which usually result in being hard to keep watching/take seriously. I miss the old unique dramas from the likes of Kudo Kankuro especially like IGWP, Kisarazu and Manhattan Love Story etc.... Those were solid gold; new dramas can't compare to them (so far in my opinion.). Let's not be so pessimistic just yet though haha.

J100:
i'm talking only about romance ganre that it's the only ganre that i like.

If I want to watch rom-com I won't choose Jdrama unless it has some interesting premises ...that's all. I don't mind rom-com in movies or maybe other countries dramas..

About "sex-related" kind of dialogues, it's because Japanese overall pop-culture I think...while it's hard to see kisses in Jdrama, it's not strange to hear more sex-related terms being used even in non sex conversation in Jdramas from since the old time... I don't mind the term being used in dialogues however I don't think I would like dramas that specifically concentrate on sex for the writing...

That being said, you can't generalize all Jdramas have weaker plots just because few recent romance dramas focusing more on sexual aspects. There are more than romance genre in Jdramas.

To give example of the recent one (last year), I recomend you to check out Dakara Watashi wa Oshimashita to see how shaky camera is used in a stylish way, plus this drama have interesting plot, informative and will generate curiosity when watching. That is, if you want to move out from the rom-com genre for a while.

Nagelfar:
I miss the old unique dramas from the likes of Kudo Kankuro

Kudo Kankuro is still actively writing and directing dramas...last year he was involved in Taiga's Idaten that's why we didn't hear much from him.

TimiZero:

Kudo Kankuro is still actively writing and directing dramas...last year he was involved in Taiga's Idaten that's why we didn't hear much from him.

So I've heard, but like I said I haven't been actively watching dramas for almost 3 years now, so will definitely give it a shot ;)

Nagelfar:

So I've heard, but like I said I haven't been actively watching dramas for almost 3 years now, so will definitely give it a shot ;)

If you mean Idaten, it's not completely subbed yet...but his last drama that got subbed was Prison Princess (2017)....for me, Gomen ne Seishun (2014) is my most favorite one where it contains all his old-time-craziness-plot writing, but in a more polished way.

TimiZero:

If you mean Idaten, it's not completely subbed yet...but his last drama that got subbed was Prison Princess (2017)....for me, Gomen ne Seishun (2014) is my most favorite one where it contains all his old-time-craziness-plot writing, but in a more polished way.

Ahh damn okay thanks, and I will check prison princess then. Yes Gomen ne Seishun was amazing! It was the perfect mixture of craziness, seriousness and bittersweet moments. Thats why I like his works. I guess my all time favorites from him will remain Tiget&Dragon, IWGP and Kisarazu though.

Nagelfar:

The 2nd point depends on the genre, detective/crime dramas didn't change much in my opinion. I believe the 3rd point has been going on for quite awhile especially in the late 2000s and throughout 2010s.

Regarding 4th point I kind of agree, however I've started watching dramas again after 2.5 yrs or so being quiet so will have to see. :P

Alot of jdramas (especially lately) seem to resolve around some form of cliche however, which usually result in being hard to keep watching/take seriously. I miss the old unique dramas from the likes of Kudo Kankuro especially like IGWP, Kisarazu and Manhattan Love Story etc.... Those were solid gold; new dramas can't compare to them (so far in my opinion.). Let's not be so pessimistic just yet though haha.

i hope i mistake, it's also can be relate to Netflix that taking over the asian dramas latley and ruined most of them...maybe they make more Romance  drama in this kind and what  is in Tv are different, i really hope so...not that it's too important, maybe it's better that i will stop watching any drama at all...it's just that i wish they will stay the same to enjoy while i'm still watching them.

BTW i talk just on Romance.

TimiZero:

If I want to watch rom-com I won't choose Jdrama unless it has some interesting premises ...that's all. I doind rom-com in movies or maybe other countries dramas.. " 

For me Jdrama rom com were the best...but it's depened and it's not all the time, it's also very rare to watch mostly because of english translation, there are not a lot of good romance that are going online fast with translation, sometimes it' could take years...i don't have the petiant...

i also like when it's very weird but still have some taste in it, or somthing more genuine, like 

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai)

a lot of dramas i like not so popular.

About "sex-related" kind of dialogues, 

Japanese drama trough the decate i'm watching are not so conservative, there are few that are way more progressive even for western, because it's rare it's not so common to generlise.

i don't mind if it's conservative or not, i just think that the latest maybe has some kind of western vibe, that is the most accurate i can be, and like i worite in the comment above, maybe it's relate to netflix, maybe they involve so what we see online it's their dramas, so i hope it's not a change in TV.

i will check the drama you mentioned thank you

I kinda agree with you, I've also noticed this...I call it the "westernification/hollywoodization of the j-drama scene" (before anyone jumps at my throat, I'm a Westerner myself, so no hate speech there, LOL). Too much focus on "coolness", direction, photography...and too little focus on story&dialogues. Luckily, this doesn't regard ALL j-dramas, but just a part. The good stuff is still there!