The season has just began here, so it's difficult to make recommendations. However, here is my selection.

24 Japan: a remake of the popular American TV show. I'm curious to see how they did it and I like the actresses Nakama Yukie and Kimura Tae.

35sai no shojo: the story of a 35 years-old woman who wakes up after 20 years into a coma. I think it may be interesting to see her interact with her family and friends. Also, again, I like the cast: Shibasaki Ko, Sakaguchi Kentaro, Hashimoto Ai and Ryusei Ryo.

Gokushufudo: a comedy about a yakuza who became at home dad. 

Kansatsui Asagao 2: I enjoy the first season so I'm really looking forward to the second one. And it will be longer than usual Japanese dramas because it will continue to air in the Winter 2021 season.

Koi suru hahatachi: about three women who struggle in their private lives. I really love the feminine cast: Kimura Yoshino, Yoshida Yo, Naka Riisa.

Kyoen NG: this one is about a famous actor and a famous actress who don't want to  act together but will be forced to. Not sure about this one but I will give it a try.

Sensei wo kesu houteishiki: just for Tanaka Kei.

Some of those dramas just started to air. I'm curious to know other people's choice.

Honestly havent found anything Im interested in this season (as you can see from my watch list). Hopefully pick up a few from some of you guys on here. 

So excited to see how Gokushufudo is adapted. Tamaki Hiroshi looks so good in the role of the Immortal Tatsu

I picked up both Seiren and Shinichinin but episode one seems really boring. Plus Araki Yuuko has that really ugly face. 

Talio has been ok, episode 2 had some old Trick feels. 

I’m watching Gokushufudo and I love it so far! 

Seiren was mediocre as expected.

Hisho has been very basic. 

Talio has been the best so far. Two of my favourite actors but not much chemistry between them. 

I dropped Gokushufudo after the first episode because it came across as kinda lame.

I picked up Bokura wa Koi ga Hetasugiru  and Marry Me!

Both are not very special. Cheesy manga/anime romance flicks. 

I picked up both for the girls. I dont know either of them but their pic on MDL looked fine. 

The girl in Bokura isnt all that, the supporting has a good body. 

The girl in Marry Me is actually very cute.