I watched this a few years ago and liked it a lot! I don't remember much about it, but I do remember it's good. I still have to watch season 2, and I didn't even know a movie is coming up xP
I have this in my line-up and plan to watch it soon (:
beca256 wrote: I watched this a few years ago and liked it a lot! I don't remember much about it, but I do remember it's good. I still have to watch season 2, and I didn't even know a movie is coming up xP

i watched it a few years ago aswell and i finished the 2nd season last year. its cute. worth watching
I need ur help My Mdlers.. i have been searching but all in vain .. I am looking for its 2nd season but on DC first episode is broken .. Can someone pls tell me where i can watch Season 2 :D Thanks in Advance :D
BiyaS wrote: I need ur help My Mdlers.. i have been searching but all in vain .. I am looking for its 2nd season but on DC first episode is broken .. Can someone pls tell me where i can watch Season 2 :D

Thanks in Advance :D

You could try EPdrama

I know a place where you can download it (dorama x264), but not sure where else you can stream it at :/
This one's on my list :D Both seasons actually, hopefully I will like it enough to watch the second season.
Crazy4You wrote: You could try EPdrama

I know a place where you can download it (dorama x264), but not sure where else you can stream it at :/

Nope ...i have watched the first season and second is not available there ... i prefer to watch it online.. downloading can be such a hassle at times... >_<

Thansk for ur helo C "flowers
BiyaS wrote: Nope ...i have watched the first season and second is not available there ... i prefer to watch it online.. downloading can be such a hassle at times... >_<

Thansk for ur helo C "flowers

Ohh I thought it was the second season, my bad :/ And your welcome, I'll see if I can find it somewhere else!
i am trying since last night.. and Nada :( ... if you dont find anything C then i will dl it :) But thanks thats very sweet of you "hugs
Okay so here's the actual Season 2 of Hotaru no Hikari on EPdrama. The video started playing for me so hopefully the other parts will as well.

Drama.net (the todou video gave me a Chinese commercial for KFC hahaha)

I hope that helps, sorry if it doesn't :/
i tried that before and it was taking long to download.. but this time it worked.. THANK GOD.. am going to put on hold on LOve shuffle and watch this... Poor Love shuffle .. this is the second time ;) i owe you one :d
BiyaS wrote: i tried that before and it was taking long to download.. but this time it worked.. THANK GOD..

am going to put on hold on LOve shuffle and watch this... Poor Love shuffle .. this is the second time ;)

i owe you one :d

Ohh glad it worked!! :D Hope DramaCrazy has the other episodes without broken links! And haha poor Love Shuffle :p

And no problem (:
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh glad it worked!! :D Hope DramaCrazy has the other episodes without broken links! And haha poor Love Shuffle :p

And no problem (:

It worked but there are some random people speaking in the background .. now i opened the tudo site and watching it and its fine.. thats so weird >_< .. I also tried watching from drama.net but 1ep is not 1st :s
BiyaS wrote: It worked but there are some random people speaking in the background .. now i opened the tudo site and watching it and its fine.. thats so weird >_< .. I also tried watching from drama.net but 1ep is not 1st :s

Ohh that's weird, maybe they were those ads that talk to you? (hate ads :/) and glad it's working fine now. And ohh okay :/ That sucks!
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh that's weird, maybe they were those ads that talk to you? (hate ads :/) and glad it's working fine now. And ohh okay :/ That sucks!

thats what i thought.. who knows !! ... yeah its taking forever but i will not complain anymore :D ... am watching it and loving it :D