Watching this right now, Episode 6 is up next this evening. I like it a lot! :D
I've watched it till ep 5 till I dropped it. I didn't really like it. The girl was pissing me off to no end lol
Really? I actually thought it was okay. I found Naoki way more annoying than Riko. xD
Lol idk I guess it's just me. Riko was okay I actually liked her character. I hated Naoki. She was so damn fake with the fake smiles and then how she betrayed the main character. After the ep where she was caught kissing the other guy I stopped watching it lol she was getting on my nerves.
But Naoki is the guy Yamapi plays. xD Riko is the violinist. :) I think you're talking about Natsuki, right? I hated her too. @_@
Infectedmushroom wrote: Lol idk I guess it's just me. Riko was okay I actually liked her character. I hated Naoki. She was so damn fake with the fake smiles and then how she betrayed the main character. After the ep where she was caught kissing the other guy I stopped watching it lol she was getting on my nerves.

i think you mistook that naoki is the girlfriend..
naoki is yamapi.. :D

btw,,i enjoyed this drama...but it would be great if there were more about basketball, since the poster and the title is so basketball like..
and i really really love the soundtrack...it made me become a fan of B'z.. :D
I'm so sorry. TBH i do not remember the names [cuz i was watching this when it first aired. I think it was 2009..idk lol.] but yeah I thought you were talking about the girl hahaha xD Yupp it was Natsuki I hated her xD Naoki was well.. at first he was okay for me but I guess he did become a little annoying due to his very slow character development in the show. If I'm right he lost some match or something in the beginning and was being all emo lol [can't trust my memory anymore] lol I won't be a fun person to discuss this drama with since I only remember my passionate hate for that girl lol
Infectedmushroom wrote: I'm so sorry. TBH i do not remember the names [cuz i was watching this when it first aired. I think it was 2009..idk lol.] but yeah I thought you were talking about the girl hahaha xD Yupp it was Natsuki I hated her xD Naoki was well.. at first he was okay for me but I guess he did become a little annoying due to his very slow character development in the show. If I'm right he lost some match or something in the beginning and was being all emo lol [can't trust my memory anymore] lol I won't be a fun person to discuss this drama with since I only remember my passionate hate for that girl lol

and my hate to her also last until now..
i don't like aibu saki, because every time i see her, i remember her as natsuki in this drama..lol
LOL epic xD I don't really have anything against the actress but I hate the character she plays xD I can understand a little about how you might feel though xD It's just like whenever I watch Tatsuya Fujiwara's movies I always remember him as Light from Death Note and it screws up my whole image of the movie lol
Never really liked Kitagawa Keiko. Not my type. Interesting drama but much overrated, given its timeslot (getsuka).