LegendaryGirlA wrote:
Well~ pheonixtearz9 I see where your coming from in terms of latent potential they are equal, but the difference is that Ueda seems to more often use his talents as a musician. But whatever floats your boat after all talent like beauty is in the eye of the beholder right ^^v so no hard feelings. I don't think he can play the piano though since I have never seen in any of his performances playing a piano...

So it seems a lot of you guys have become KT fans through dramas? And so guys what is your favorite single/song/album/video by KAT-TUN or any of the members? I think I would have to go with a classic and say Real Face still is my favorite song and video XDD I mean its so special for most of us fans and most surely our boys too :3

I hadn't seen a performance either, so I wasn't sure. And I agree with the rest :)

As for the favorite song, etc.. without Jin my favorite so far was No more Pain, although Change Ur World really got to me..
with Jin it would have to be (an oldie) Rhodesia or Blue Tuesday.. I just listened to White, and I don't like it at all..
I found KAT-TUN through an Asian drama ^^ But what really made me stick to them was when I heard Jin sing Murasaki and basically fell in love with him. lol/trying not to get all emotional here. Real Face is definitely a favorite song and probably my #1 favorite video, all though NO MORE PAIN is pretty close. As for favorite song... if I had to make a decision ,then I'd say the Kaizokuban version of Le Ciel~

My favorite member is Tat-chan~ I know I said I fell in love with Jin at first, but Ueda just kept winning me over with how cutesy he acted in CTKT. x3 As for his piano playing... I haven't seen much of it. There was once when he play Fur Elise on CTKT, and once in the BTR concert DVD in the Hana no Mau Machi performance.

I actually like WHITE a lot. o w o It resembles some older KAT-TUN songs like Nannen Tattemo. MAKE OR BREAK kinda had that feel as well~

@Kawaikochan: You should watch one of Kame's dramas. o-o I think Yamato Nadeshiko Schichi Henge is the most popular? It came out last winter.
evniin wrote: @Kawaikochan: You should watch one of Kame's dramas. o-o I think Yamato Nadeshiko Schichi Henge is the most popular? It came out last winter.

I've actually seen a bunch of their dramas which is how I knew who they were, hehe. I think Yamato Nadeshiko Schichi Henge is actually one of the worst XD. Nobuta wo Produce is the one I liked the most out of the ones I've seen, but it wasn't until I saw their real personality on Cartoon KAT-TUN that I came to like them.

Ueda is definitely my second favorite, but it's close between him and Koki :)
kimchininja. N.America.

Japanese friend introduced me to KT in '07. First KT song listened to: Signal. Second KT song: YOU.
Fandom revamped again in '09 when my OTHER friend got obsessed with KT and it was hard to keep up a conversation with her unless KT was involved >__>;

Favorite member is Maru. Why? Well he is one of the oldest members, and I feel for him because I'm older than a lot of people in my grade. Kind of have to keep an eye on people haha. He can also beatbox. It makes him stand out. He has a nice voice, too. I have a lot of his solo songs and they're great xD I also think Maru is the most attractive. And Ueda is not far behind in that category.

Definitely Junno and Koki are the funniest.

I generally listen to Johnny's music, but since KT is in Johnny's, sometimes the activities are all fanservice. I don't really like that about music industries like Johnny's and Hello Project.
Let's play the game like they do on 100Q.

Match the each of the members in the group to one of the following:

1. lover
2. husband
3. best friend
4. brother
5. second cousin
6. pet

Please feel free to add any details that make your decision interesting. I'm particularly interested in what kind of pet you see the person as, hehe. Game Start!
My answer:
1. Lover-Jin Akanishi (this was tough between him and Koki, but Jin looks like he's bigger and stronger so he won)

2. Husband-Junnosuke Taguchi (He could make me laugh all day long and seems very responsible)

3. Best friend-Yuichi Nakamaru (Seems like a good listener who will always be at your side)

4. Brother-Koki Tanaka (He seems very dependable and would beat someone up if they messed with me)

5. Second Cousin-Kazuya Kamenashi (I like him, but someone had to be the second cousin and I could live without him, hehe)

6. Pet-Tatsuya Ueda (He would be a furry little pet, like a tiny dog, that I carry around everywhere)
Ah, really? o-o I thought it was the most popular since it was rated as the #2 drama (under You're Beautiful) on Drama Crazy. x3 NOBUTA PAWA, CHUU NYUU~ I remember watching that. :'DD Oh the tears ; ~ ;

I remember the 100Q game of this! xD Junno got upset that he was only at 2nd cousin, then was flattered by the reasoning. Cuuute~

1. Lover - Jin - He seems the most fun to party with.
2. Husband - Junno - I'd lvoe a bucket of sunshine to wake up to.
3. Best friend - Kame - What can I say? The guy is loyal.
4. Brother - Ueda - I've always wanted a hime-type older brother~ LOL. <3
5. Second cousin - Maru - I can brag about my talented cousin
6. Pet - He's definitely be the bodyguard dog type >:3
1. Lover - Jin - He's got the same sexy kind of aura that Kim Jae Wook has. It gets me every time. ^-^
2. Husband - Kame - I could totally see myself waking up to him every day, and he seems very loyal and affectionate.
3. Best friend - Junno - He's so funny and I like to surround myself with those who can make me laugh when I'm down.
4. Brother - Maru - I could bug him about beat boxing for me. Yes, I'm the type of sister who pesters her brothers. >.<
5. Second Cousin - Koki - My cousins are the protective ones in the family and I could totally see him as one.
6. Pet - Ueda - He's so adorable it's hard to think of him as anything other than a cuddly pet! Cuuuuute! <3
/failwhale. I meant to put Koki as #6.
1. Lover:Akanishi Jin. He is just the right guy for a hot passionate ahem I mean fun party like situation -grins-
2. Husband: As much as I love Junno I still think Koki would treat me better. I mean he has that warm protective aura and if I am correct in an interview he said he likes his girl to be a little selfish and independent which is perfect for me :)
3. Best friend: Junno. He funny and seems to be the caring and listening type of person.
4. Brother: Kame. Nuff said.
5. Cousin: Maru he just seems to be that type of person lol?
6. Pet: Ueda a pretty little pet that knows how to pack a punch since he knows boxing and etc.
hehe I see everyone chose Jin as their lover, lol. also I didn't know Koki sad he likes girls who are a little selfish and independent. I may have to switch over to him :-p

A comment re: their music, I saw a performance of Your Side by Ueda and Nakamaru that made me go all "awww" inside. I thought I'd share it wit my fellow KT lovers, although I'm sure many of you have already seen it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8fll9_ueda-and-nakamaru-your-side_music
is it just me or does kame's face look funny in the new promo pics?

Haaaai~ Add me, please, fan of KAT-TUN!!!
1. Lover: Kame He's one of the hottest guys for me
2. Husband: Kame!
3. Best friend: Nakamaru
4. Brother: Koki
5. Cousin: Ueda
6. Pet: Jin :P Actually wouldn't want him for anything... And if he was a pet...he'd be a cocky parrot :D
Oh! Forgot Junno! Him as a friend :) He's such a jocker :P
Welcome Violet! Glad to see someone not pick Jin as their lover, hehehe. Do you like their music, dramas, variety shows, or everything? :) Did you see the bra commercial with their new single?