Hey Kawai :) Of course I looove their music. I have even downloaded their concert Breaking the Records... LOVE IT!
As you can see from my above post, am a big fan Kame :) First saw him in Nobuta wo Produce, at first I was like "WTH, how thin can a guy be???", then found out about KAT-TUN, a friend sent me the link to their MV Rescue...I was hooked forever...I mean the dance they do during the video...
I love their songs!! Especially Bokura no Machi de, Don't U Ever Stop, Rescue, No More Pain, Love Yourself, Water Dance....Kame's single - 1582...
Have watched Jin's Olympus...not bad :)
Some episodes of their variety show...can't say I like watching them...But with Maki Horikita...it was funny :)
Haven't seen the sommercial :P

Seriously, I wanted to feed Kame a sandwich or something. He looked like he needed carbs immediately! But he's super talented and is officially the leader now, so congrats to him :)

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why I like kattun, lol. I really like some of their songs/pv, their variety show, and kinda like some of their dramas, but for some reason, I think I like them as a group the most. I like their persona and personalities.
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY! But I miss Jin :(
I didn't know about KT until after Jin left, but it does kinda seem a little off without him there. It's kinda like he's been erased. I wonder how the other members of the group feel about it. Especially Kame with whom he has been working since they were little children.

Also, more KT performance sexiness from the “Run For You” on “Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ Special":

Yay! KT is getting a new variety show!! Arashi better watch out, lol. KT only has like 10 more variety shows, 3 picture books, and 5 movies to go before they catch up :-p

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/09/kat-tun-to-mc-their-new-variety-show/
DramaPrincess wrote: Yay! KT is getting a new variety show!! Arashi better watch out, lol. KT only has like 10 more variety shows, 3 picture books, and 5 movies to go before they catch up :-p

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/09/kat-tun-to-mc-their-new-variety-show/

Yay I miss their show Cartoon Kat-Tun.
hey to all the kat-ton fans i found epis of cartoon kat-tun online and uploaded them to dc. epis 1-22. those old links on dc have been broken for a while and i've been looking for epis so i'm happy to share the wealth. i hope u all enjoy them while they are still available.
yayy ty boutux. it's hard to feed my KT addiction, lol. I'm still trying to find all of their individual interviews on The Shounen Club Premium.
ooh yay! thanks ^^ i'm not that big a fan of the music (though i love the dance moves ehehehe) but the show is so funny i love it :D
I agree with you lady. I don't think they are the most talented vocalists, even within the JE style, but I love their personalities. I would want to hang out with any of them.
oh for sure ^^ plus Kame's hot even if he is a little too skinny ;)
Hello there (^ ^)
I'm MEC (Miss Evil Cow), or Jen, either name's fine. Currently, I'm indulging in snacks somewhere in North America, but I'm from Asia. :3 My discovery to KAT-TUN is quite similar to Arisu's actually. Sometime in May or June of this year, I stumbled across Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge the drama adaption, which of course, has Kame acting as Kyohei. I enjoyed the opening song so I decided to look it up and realised that one of the singers looked like one of the main characters so I decided to look into it. To be honest, I wasn't really interested in KAT-TUN when I first discovered them. Most of the things I saw from them were actually from when they were much younger and so I felt they were a tad awkward, but had a lot of talent potential so I kept them sort-of in my "sidelines". About a month later, a KAT-TUN fan (a "Hyphen", I believe?) showed me Cartoon KAT-TUN and as I kept watching, it got more compelling to me. Eventually, I found myself researching all about KAT-TUN and I found a video of their concert back in 2002 in which Ueda and Kame had a fight before their performance (the one in which Ueda cried) and when I saw the friendship in that, I instantly became a fan. (>w<) I particularly liked their "Break The Records" concert. (Ah~the "Real Face" performance was the best. :3)
I don't think I have a definite favourite member. I enjoy them all, their quirky personalities as well as their amazing talents.
Musically, I think Ueda or Maru would be my favourites. I think Maru is sometimes a bit neglected and obviously abused in a loving way by the other members and I am awed every single time I hear his beat box. As for Ueda, I enjoy all of his singles to the fullest; I just cannot get enough.
As for humour and personality, all of the members (including "BAkanishi" E:) have very care-free personalities which make them very fun to watch.
I discovered Kat-Tun coz of Kame, whom I happened to come across in Yamato Nadeshiko Henge. I watched some eos of Cartoon Kat-tun, and I gotta say, I love these boys :D They are super cute and hilarious! My fav song so far is 7 day battle. ^^
A new video:

"Lock On" from their new album "Chain"

The guys look good as usual, but can I just say that I'm pretty sure i've seen that same background in a different kat-tun video, an arashi video, and an nsync video from like 1997.
at 1:42 Koki looks so sleep deprived or drugged up, sad sad sad... and at 1:52 Junno looks like he is thinking "Get me the heck outta here".. Ueda looks different, yet still hot.. Maru & Kame look the same.. And, some of ya'll may not like this, but the emphasis on Kame's weak voice is so wrong, should have utilized more of Ueda's voice than Kame's.. awful song awful video imo.. They were much better as 5 during the NMP days..