thanks for sharing their new PV, it's one of the rare time where they're more or less syncro in their choreography :p Anyways, I'm from Europe and I've known them since a few month while viewing one of Kamenashi's drama. I wouldn't say that I'm a fan but I like their music. It's different from the other Johnny's groups who are, sorry if I offend someone, ridiculous. I like all the members,Taguchi looks so funny but I think that, after seing Cartoon KAT-TUN and KAT-TUN zettai manetakunaru TV, he's partly hiding who he really is. Nakamaru has a great voice and his beat-boxing is awesome, too bad that he's a little left behind. Ueda, well, is Ueda, he has some sort of aura, I don't how to explain and btw I like him with short hair, he's manly. I love Tanaka's rap,and the first time I saw him the first word that came to my mind was "perv". And last but not least Kamenashi, I like his voice, it's not exceptional but still special,and he has a lot of charisma.
whut whut whut... so many hyphens here! hi **waving hand**

Your name Old Anime Lady

When and how did you get into KAT-TUN  after watching a few Kame dramas then searching his band cause hey in American I am a Metal head I DONT DO POP...then I saw 1582 video

Umm

I now own 4 of the cds Fave songs being Don't you every Stop, Tokyo starry, Real Face(of course), 1582, Six Senses, To the Limit and Love Yourself.

Favorite Member Kame though I do love Ta-chan now that hes no longer spacing on fairies. And he got his boxing certification. 

Saving to buy the come Follow Mw Dvd when its out, I have snippets from the show I down loaded from bilibili and his performance looks amazing.

How does one even find Kat-tun or Arashi music, seem like they disappeared from (our) internet many years ago.

Recently more disappeared from you tube since Japan tightened its copyright laws so that even live performances are bad for us to watch (one my channels got killed  3 days ago) but I promise you the music is out there.  I have all of Arashis music videos and KAT-tuns videos (as well as Gackt, RADWIMPS, Illionand a few others) on my hard drive, cloud and a hungarian video streaming service.  

• I go by Miyuki here on the interwebs, I'm from Northern California
  • When and how did you get into KAT-TUN: I'd been into J-Pop since 2002~2003 but for no real reason around 2006-ish or earlier, I heard about them and I hated them, especially Koki (cause he was bald?) and Kame (I 'didn't like his face'). Flash forward to the end of 2006. My BFF made me watch SIGNAL and I was 'meh' on it. April 2007, I saw a fanvideo of Johnny's groups and went nuts and became obsessed, especially with KAT-TUN for their wild image and rock influence.
  • Favorite Member and why: Kamenashi Kazuya. He's so incredibly talented, artistic, thoughtful, confident, handsome, beautiful, intelligent and always surprises me. He's so hard-working and professional but also down-to-earth and funny; everyone that actually meets him seems to love him and sing his praises. He's so dedicated to being an all-rounder and he never disappoints.

Ah, it's been a long time since I listed to KAT-TUN, but I used to like them. But the first Johnny boy band I listed to was NEWS, then through NEWS I got to know about KAT-TUN.

Kame and Jin used to be my favorites. 

Rylai:

Ah, it's been a long time since I listed to KAT-TUN, but I used to like them. But the first Johnny boy band I listed to was NEWS, then through NEWS I got to know about KAT-TUN.

Kame and Jin used to be my favorites. 

Ahhh the unbeatable pairing ^_^

Hello all~!! My name is Lindsay & I'm from LA. ^^

I got into KAT-TUN around 2005/2006 after watching my first J-Drama Dragon Zakura w/ YamaPi which prompted me to look him up & eventually lead me to fall down the entire Johnny's fandom hole. That being said, KAT-TUN wasn't my favorite of the groups, but I was still an avid viewer of their Cartoon KAT-TUN show & kept up w/ all of their music. I was even fortunate enough to attend one of Jin's shows in 2010... Speaking of which, this is random, but I nearly flipped out a few weeks ago after discovering that "care" is on Spotify cause you better know  that that song still gives me all the feels. <3 

i used to be a big fan of them :)

6 fan here

KAT-TUN is a legend. I love Johnny's so it's a given that I'm familiar with their songs.

But I just love Akanishi Jin's voice. I always go back listening to his songs

It's a little sad what's happening with Koki. But I'm positive in time, he'd find peace too. Gaad I love Juri. All the best for Tanaka Ke.

Ueda is just superb! He's connected with my other faves Fuma and Sakurai Sho

And Nakamaru! OMG! I'm learning more of him thanks to Janino

Kame is a given. I think any Japanese fan must have fallen in love with Kame at one point