Hi

Has anyone attended a concert alone? Especially a Japanese band concert outside Japan? If yes,  could you please share a little bit about your experiences?

I really really want to attend one of the upcoming  Radwimps concerts in South East Asia. I have done solo things before like traveling alone but going alone to a concert seems a little daunting for me too.  I have some apprehensions such as do I need to understand Japanese to attend their concert (I do uderstand but just basics and of course their songs),  wll it be awkward or unsafe alone (for a female), will I stick out like a sore thumb or appear pathetic, what if I can't enjoy it?  

If I could hear others experiences, it would help me a lot!!! Please bear with me if my questions seem stupid and help me out. 

Thanks. 

Hi, I haven't been to a Japanese concert before but I've gone solo a couple of times watching a concert, mostly kpop because my friends aren't interested. If you love and enjoy the band, you most likely will enjoy the concert itself and not mind being alone. Once the lights are dimmed and the band comes out, the only thing that will matter is their music, no one will be paying attention who's in attendance. Just treat it as a new adventure and you might be surprised and might even meet new friends, because people in the venue enjoy the same thing as you do. The first step is always the hardest but once you've done it, i'll be just a piece of cake for you in the future. Good luck and have fun!

dude dis is perfecd u can find a boy boy who also likes radwimps 

if no boys around u can find new friends who also like radwimps dads so cool!

while u are here pls suppord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2U9555PeXQ&t=0s&list=PL017E7C305DE94132&index=23

hohoho

This response is quite late, so not sure if you are still interested, but thought I'd share my thoughts.

I went to a smaller One OK Rock concert (under 1000 people) in Helsinki alone last December, and I had fun, was a great experience seeing them live and being alone did not bother me at all.

I say go and give it a try, like Lainey said everyone there likes the same band, so you might find some new friends :)