I've seen most live because of going to Anime Expo in California for many years... Let's see: Yuki Kajiura (and members of See-Saw) Maaya Sakamoto KOTOKO Kalafina Nirgilis SKIN (Gackt, Miyavi, Yoshiki and Sugizo) Oreskaband Shoko Nakagawa Rock'a'trench (this wasn't at AX, I saw them at a college festival in Okayama, Japan) I wish more groups came to the US, especially locations OTHER than LA and NYC!
i've seen many, but i guess lm.c and girugamesh were my favourite concerts, i always go to their concerts when they come to my country this year i'm looking forward to the gazette
I've seen
-Gackt / YFC 2 times
-Miyavi
-X Japan
-NEGA
and I will see One Ok Rock in October ♥
Kan5fu wrote: I've seen
-Gackt / YFC 2 times
-Miyavi
-X Japan
-NEGA
and I will see One Ok Rock in October ♥

OMFG GACKT AND OOR ?!
I want too D:::
I've seen Laruku in concert twice Also FLOW,Nana Kitade, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and OLIVIA Will see OOR in October (kyaaa!!) Anna Tsuchiya and Spyair are coming in September, but I'm still not sure if I'll go ;(
twinklelie wrote: I've seen Laruku in concert twice
Also FLOW,Nana Kitade, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and OLIVIA
Will see OOR in October (kyaaa!!)
Anna Tsuchiya and Spyair are coming in September, but I'm still not sure if I'll go ;(

ADFSDFV where on earth do you people live to be able to see the huge names? XDD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: ADFSDFV where on earth do you people live to be able to see the huge names? XDD

I live in Belgium, but it's easy for me to go to Paris and see them =D
Could've seen Asian Kung-fu generation if I didn't have something planned the day they came ;(
HAVA-RAVA wrote: ADFSDFV where on earth do you people live to be able to see the huge names? XDD

The concerts I visited are all in Germany.
I'm really glad that Japanese artists find their way to our country. :3
Only Miyavi in 2009 ;;
twinklelie wrote: I live in Belgium, but it's easy for me to go to Paris and see them =D
Could've seen Asian Kung-fu generation if I didn't have something planned the day they came ;(

Kan5fu wrote: The concerts I visited are all in Germany.
I'm really glad that Japanese artists find their way to our country. :3

Yea I'm glad too. But at the same time I am sad LOL
Sometimes the "no name" ones comes and I don't go. Then few months later I discover the music and the band has disbanded or something.
And sometimes there are just too many that I can't decide which to go.

And I would fly to Germany or France or London if I had money D:
It's rare that Jpop artists come anywhere near when I live in the UK I've only seen 2 acts live so far. GACKT, and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Both shows were AMAZING! x
I've only seen An cafe in London, twas great, would love to go to more in the future!
I get to add to my list now ^_^ Miyavi B'z Home Made Kazoku T.M.Revolution The Akabane Vulgars on Strong Bypass Dir en Grey Mono
...Ah, I can finally say....... I've been to ONE OK ROCK concert in Paris! ^_^ It's the first japanese band I've seen live <3
adding a couple more. saw Dir en Grey and Mono a couple weeks ago Diru was amaaaaaazing <3