Sooo, I read the raws for the latest chapter of the webtoon. And as I could understand, Dan Oh dies at the end of "Secret", so she had no more connection to the storyline of "Secret", and thus she was free to do what she wanted (kind of like, her character in "Secret" died, but the true Dan Oh stayed alive?). Then, she went to another historical comic that had Haru in it, and they were able to stay together

Sanjana Ramdas:

What the hell????

Lmao ikr?? I was like wtf is this really happening?? But then again, I can kinda understand why the author (the real person one xD) went for that. The way Haru and Dan Oh always had so little time together and how they always got separated somehow made it pretty painful for them to actually be together, so this ending makes a little bit of sense, even tho its not really the best one imo

So she kinda like time travel then.. She jumped into historical comic after died in modern comic !!! wow this ending really something.. well is Haru can recognised Dan oh when she has already met her??? or he still lost awareness?? I was laughing when Danoh has difference costume than others, because she wears school uniform on itಥ‿ಥ... omo omo Danoh ya why youre so cute in everyway doing

But we still dont know how the drama ending will going... still keep it up with the webtoon or make it little different. But I wish the ending of drama can make us more understanding with this story and can unfold all of the mystery on this. I heard that of some spoilers that When the characters die on tails or shadow they will lost awareness.. So it happens on the latest chapter of the webtoon, that haru will be lost awareness.. 

Tyrion Arrow:

But we still dont know how the drama ending will going... still keep it up with the webtoon or make it little different. But I wish the ending of drama can make us more understanding with this story and can unfold all of the mystery on this. I heard that of some spoilers that When the characters die on tails or shadow they will lost awareness.. So it happens on the latest chapter of the webtoon, that haru will be lost awareness.. 

As far as I could understand from the raws of the latest chapters of the webtoon, Haru loses his self awareness and his memories of Dan Oh twice but later on he gains them back and goes back to being with Dan Oh. 

But yeah I really hope the drama goes for another ending too and actually explains more about everything. With how the drama has changed many things from the webtoon, I think the chances are pretty high 

OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE WHY DID I DECIDE TO READ SPOILERS AGGHHHHHH

talita da ali:

my sister read the whole webtoon and the most of what you say is not what she told me

I have read only the raws so this is just what I understood from it, what did your sister tell you about the ending? I don't understand Korean so I may be wrong about the ending 

talita da ali:

by the way, the storyline is not even the same of the drama, so people don't take the webtoon as the facts that will happen

I never claimed that the drama is going to follow the webtoon's ending, I am just commenting how the webtoon ended

wibbly wobbly:

my friend told me after reading the whole webtoon that only superficial details are similar to what they are showing in the drama and not even those are 100% equal to the way they happened in the webtoon. just like Talita said, she background storyline is different, she didn't said 'the ending is different'. she said the storyline. everything, basically.

I know that, that's why I actually enjoy the drama more than the webtoon lol

Hopefully the ending is going to be different as well

I think that is the start of this drama .. she was in a historical with dan oh.. remember the palace scene and her feeling like a princes.. his cut on his hand.. that locket thing. 

where can i find this webtoon? it looks cool!

bittersweetmemories:

where can i find this webtoon? it looks cool!

https://mangadex.org/title/29776/july-found-by-chance here! 

Where did you read it raw pleaase?

biased:

Where did you read it raw pleaase?

Here

Its kind of an illegal site tho :x lmao