haruny:

Here

Its kind of an illegal site tho :x lmao

that's ok. :x thanks a lot. i already got the link so if you want to delete this, that's ok. <3

damn these spoilers!!!! But i'm so invested in this drama and the webtoon which i haven't even finished yet. T_T

Is it mentioned in the webtoon that who is the writer of the comic book Secret?

Also in the next episode 13-14 or 7 will Haru forget about Dan Oh. If yes then has he exchanged his character with Bae Kyung? Will he also be rude to her or he'll just ignore her?

Matia:

Also in the next episode 13-14 or 7 will Haru forget about Dan Oh. If yes then has he exchanged his character with Bae Kyung? Will he also be rude to her or he'll just ignore her?

In the webtoon he just forgets her but is still his kind and gentle self. 

It still hasn't been revealed who is the real writer of the comic Secret tho, we are still waiting for translations 

Matia:

He doesn't forget her entirely, he loses his self awareness and then he doesn't reply when she calls him (bc he doesn't know his name) but he remembers her name and is indeed gentle and kind to her. But tbh I don't think they are following the webtoon strictly since in the last 12 eps the storylines are everywhere comparing to the webtoon... You see the scene at the end of episode 12: in the webtoon is Dan Oh who finds out blondie knows about the manhwa Secret, the scene is almost the same, the difference is that Dan Oh is not crying and desperate bc of Haru and Baek Kyun is startled. Also in the webtoon when Baek Kyun reveals his awareness is chapter 7 and when Haru loses awareness is chapter 22. Some things will probably change. I personally think Haru will have the background  Jimin Chae has in the webtoon. This webtoon doesn't have a sad ending but we have to endure some hardships since this whole story seems fluffy and childish but Muryu inserted some deep self reflecting stuff everywhere ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh god!!! I wish that there is a happy ending with much more satisfaction. 

So guys I finally kind of figured out the ending of the manhwa and it's happy ending!!! I did not read the whole comic just the last chapter which I had to screenshot and translate through Google translate. So basically haru regains all his memories with danoh but leaves the world of secret and Dan oh comes for him there still dressed in school dress they both recognise each other and in the epilogue they are sat together by the sunset where haru gets up and Dan oh asks him where he's going so he replied by saying 'to see what our creator does best'

There's a very high probability that the drama is going to deviate from that. I read somewhere that Haru was forced to kill Dan Oh in their previous life, and that he's been searching for her for several lifetimes. But it can't be similar to Jinmichae backstory either. It's gotta involve Beak Kyung too, since even though Haru never admits it.. there are times when he can't help but be worried about him.

Can't wait for Wednesday to come ????????????

Guys I just found this on tumblr, someone made a summary about what's going to happen in the latest chapters of the webtoon! Here ya go, full os spoilers of course:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xogv0QxEooTvqZvAyrRUXsI3FTZdIc7zFsgkXkg-15w/edit 

I really don't know what to think about this ending, I just know that I really really really hope the drama doesn't follow it entirely T_T

Please tell me, how about Ju Da ending? Is she with Nam Joo or with Do Hwa?

Where do you even read the raws ;-;

Ayni98:

Please tell me, how about Ju Da ending? Is she with Nam Joo or with Do Hwa?

She ends with Namjoo.

Do Hwa's ending was really tragic because he felt too guilty about some things that happened to Joo Da because of his family, and in the end he commited suicide to lose his self-awareness.

Where i can read the webtoon.. I only read at chapter 24. 

haruny:

Guys I just found this on tumblr, someone made a summary about what's going to happen in the latest chapters of the webtoon! Here ya go, full os spoilers of course:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xogv0QxEooTvqZvAyrRUXsI3FTZdIc7zFsgkXkg-15w/edit 

I really don't know what to think about this ending, I just know that I really really really hope the drama doesn't follow it entirely T_T

That's actually the first accurate spoiler I read ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Do Hwa committed suicide in which comic book 'Secret' or 'Trumpet Creeper'?