haruny:

Random theory that I just thought about based on that slight glimpse we got of the tragedy that happened in the Trumpet Creeper comic (the scene where Haru is holding the sword between his hand).

I think Haru had to kill Dan Oh by the writer's wishes but his aware-self tried to stop it by holding the sword, but to no avail because Dan Oh ended up dying anyway. Or maybe Kyung is the one who killed Dan Oh out of jealousy and Haru wasn't able to stop it.

I love your theory.  This drama keeps me literally guessing with every scene and if  your thoughts about the plotline are true, what an absolute sadist the writer is to torment his characters in that way.

I think the writer is just a plain dumb wit who wants to succeed (make money) with a dramatic love story webtoon  but his webtoons dont get populiar so he/she ends them too soon either by killing the characters or just leavin the webtoon unfinished and starts a new one in hope it siceeds but the writer as the fairy and Dan Oh said is just too unceartive and keeps reusing the same plot and characters and thats why more and more become aware, the webtoon gets out of the writers hands, the writer gets annoyed and tries to go against the characters. Maybe at the end the writer will give up with his boring plot and let the. Haracters write the stoey and then the webtoon starts to get more populiar and then the writer realizes that the characters are good for him and lets them write their ownending wich will be a happy one. :D hahaha my hope.

After seeing that Haru seems to be the only one who can change the storyline of Secret, I have started thinking about a theory. I think Haru is literally the Haru from the "Trumped Creeper" comic, and he traveled through those Portals in order to find a comic in which Dan Oh existed. Dan Oh probably died in the "Trumped Creeper" comic and Haru, in his desperate state, went through those Portals in order to find a "world" in which she was alive. But the consequence of traveling through a Portal is that he loses his self-awareness and memories. And since Haru didn't actually exist as an actual character in "Secret", he is able to not be 100% controlled by the writer and change some things inside it.
That may explain why he has that scar to begin with, even though scars normally disappear when the next Stage happens, because he didn't get the scar in "Secret" but on another comic. And it explains the flower that Haru always looks at which symbolizes "waiting", because after traveling through different comics and losing his self-awareness everytime, he has to wait for Dan Oh to find him and "wake him up", waiting and hoping that she can recognize him once again so that they can finally be together.

I for sure think that Danoh will die, because her chest pains are becoming more intense. I feel like she could literally die in the next episode with how terrifying it felt for her not being able to see Haru in the most recent episode. Once she dies, the story will continue on with Baekkyung feeling bad for not loving her (on stage) and even more depressed that he didn't tell her how he really felt (in the shadow). Haru will still continue to be Baekkyung's buddy on stage, but hate life in shadow. The writer will only involve the 'main cast' in Danoh's funeral and move on from their. This theory is so sad, omg im so sorry. 

Considering how the drama writers have exchanged some backstories for the characters based on the webtoon (aka Haru getting a similar backstory from Dried Squid Fairy from the webtoon), what if they give Webtoon!Do Hwa's fate to Drama!Kyung?
Webtoon!Do Hwa commited suicide out of too much guilt after learning about his whole family basically killing Joo Da's family and he killed himself because he couldn't stand the pain.
What if Drama!Kyung commits suicide so that he can forget his guilt over killing Dan Oh in the past comic (and even considering murdering her in the current comic) and go back into not having self-awareness? I mean, he even said this to his brother on today's episode: "That doesn't sound too bad. At times, being oblivious is less cruel in this world". We all thought he could be talking about killing Dan Oh here, but considering how it seems like he didn't kill her for real, and how the drama writers have shown us a lot of plot twists, it's a possibility. A real damn sad, tragic and dark possibilty tho