Coming to see me unannounced  and stirring  a person until you hear the answer you want. That's  a form of violence  too.

Let's  just say that I was here like you want. If that's  the case I must be feeling  really shi**y then. But why do you ask? Just because  you want to know? Out of curiosity?

You treat other people's  unhappiness  as if it means nothing.  But you can't  hold in your curiosity.  You're  a bad person.

Knowing  that ignorance  is bliss is strength.

If you fall for him after disliking  him first, there's  no cure for it.

It doesn't  mean someone  is in bigger pain just because  he cries louder.

When you mess with people who have nothing  to lose, it doesn't  end well. They want to fight you to death.

It does seem like everyone lives well except for you, but if you go ahead, it's  all the same.

It's  every man for himself in life.

The world sucks because it can't do what's  obvious  and simple.

That crappy  situation  will comeback  anytime.

i'm glad u started this list.   i had to rewind a few times on some of those quotes about if you like someone first, etc.  

they could definitely publish a "just btw lovers" Book of pProse after the show.  LOL  And I'd buy it.  (well, as long as it had lots of pics of Junho in it. ;P)

I think this works for male leads in dramas I watch as well.   Sometimes I find that when i give an actor a second chance and he impresses the hell out of me in a different drama...this happens:

If you fall for him after disliking him first, there's no cure for it.  

Thank you so much for starting the thread! The script for this drama is a total gem. Watching it this winter is the perfect way to end the year. So many wonderful quotes to ponder! I'm definitely going to check out this thread from time-to-time. 

------

"There's no such thing as being relieved because things could have been worse. Being unfortunate is just ... feeling miserable."

"People say this as a word of comfort: this, too, shall pass. They are right. No matter how terrible the situation, they do pass. Except, the problem can always come back." 

"It's always this way with you. You pick someone who is impossible to begin with. Or you run away from the person who starts to like you." 

"Don't say what if. There is no end. What if I didn't go there? What if I had not done that? What if? Once you start, there is no end." 

"Nothing in this world is easy. Just continuing to live only by breathing can be hard." 

"You might be fine on the outside, but you're not normal."

"How can I live without going crazy? In this crazy world?"

"It's true that I thought it wouldn't be too weird if I died then. But it's not true that I wanted to." 

"You shouldn't be relaxed while trusting others. Trusting the person next to me in dangerous situations? I don't want to. When you're about to die, the only person you care about is yourself."

Thanks for the thread, eventhough I've only watched two eps I'm already in love with the drama, particularly Lee Gang Doo's character ;D

I've already shared some a few days ago on the drama page's comment section so will put them here too though two of them have already been shared by Fab.

("How can I live without going crazy? In this crazy world?" Lee Gang Doo.)
"Before you criticise Someone else's face, take a look at your own face first" Ha Moon Soo
"The relationship that's tied with money is more trustworthy" Seo Joo Won.
("When you're about to die, the only person you care for is yourself" Lee Gang Doo.)

PriRiRin:
If you fall for him after disliking  him first, there's  no cure for it.

This quote right here. It also defines the whole Hate to Love trope and I live for it.

Thank you for creating this thread.

Awesome Thread, I feel that this drama have so many good quotes.
My favourite was this one! 

PriRiRin:
It doesn't mean someone is in bigger pain just because he cries louder

Fab:
"You might be fine on the outside, but you're not normal."

this is my favorite so far

Even if we're family, we can't feel the same emotions.

My fav quote

RaquelLeite:

Awesome Thread, I feel that this drama have so many good quotes.
My favourite was this one! 

Awesome thread! 

Here are some of my favorites from episode 4 :)

"Even if you get betrayed, there's one friend who trusts you."

"Some people seem to live comfortably having forgotten everything. It's not fair."

"If you work hard, results will follow. The bad guys will get punished."

"The world sucks because it can't do what's obvious and simple."

Moon Soo's mom: "It'd be nice if we could switch channels like this in life whenever things get boring, right?"                                                                                                                                                                               Moon Soo: "What will you do if you switch channels? You'll end up going to the first channel you were watching in the first place."

GD:" How can it be worse than I am now?"

Ma-ri: "What a naive thing to say.Don't feel easy thinking  you're at rock bottom."

Great thread, by the way!

PriRiRin:
It doesn't  mean someone  is in bigger pain just because  he cries louder.

Haven't started the drama yet, but I really like that quote.
Best time it'll be nice if you add the characters to the quotes :)

I'm in love with this drama as well as with the two main characters here is a quote of the 5th episode:

Ha Moon Soo : When her son made enough money, she said they'd move down... I heard she was bragging so much. If that accident hadn't happened... They would be living together down there, right?

Lee Gang Doo  "That probably would have been difficult, since there is no such thing as what if to the past"

*smiles* : Probably. Most likely

« I like men who eats carrots. »