Am I the only one feeling like there is no chemistery between the lead ? Like they are are both good at acting but when they kiss or hug I don't feel anything ? Like I was really expecting the moment when they will finally have skinship but now I feel like watching two walls kissing each others

Their kissing scenes are nothing to brag about and there could definitately have been more skinship between them. While not having the explosive/burning hot kind of chemistry , I still fond Gang Doo and Moon Soo to have nice, sweet chemistry.. I also thought their somewhat awkwardness was cute and made sense, ‘cuz both have no experience. 

I love their relationship because they are both so freakin’ good for each other and compliment each other so well.. Their relationship is pure but yet so deep, built on real connections to each other (not just looks, money or other shallow reasons).. That for me is more important. They have a very strong bond. Gang Doo and Moon Soo are one of the kind of couples that makes me believe in soulmates.. But that’s just me:) I do understand why some don't think they have  any chemistry, but for me they have.. maybe more the subtle way of kind. Anyway everyone has right to their own opinions, so I do ofc respect yours. :)

I find their chemistry strong, even in their viki interview they are cute. So to each his own

Veruska1993:
I love their relationship because they are both so freakin’ good for each other and compliment each other so well.. Their relationship is pure but yet so deep, built on real connections to each other (not just looks, money or other shallow reasons).. That for me is more important. They have a very strong bond.

I think like you, that's why I was deceived by the skinship, there was enough of it but it wasn't expressed the way I expected  like idk how to explain so I don't think you see what I'm trying to say sorry x) 

jughead2000:

I find their chemistry strong, even in their viki interview they are cute. So to each his own

I didn't looked at their interview, it's good that they have a good chemistery in real life! that's maybe why it was more ankward for them to act like lovers ? 

I'm not sure chemistry can be reduced to skinship.

The way these two characters are written, their dialogues and interaction, their glances and silences are all very intense and go deeper than the mere physical contact. Their love story progresses slowly, thus expanding our expectations; if you allow me the simile, chemistry here is like enjoying the journey more than arriving at the planned destination.

amrita828:

I'm not sure chemistry can be reduced to skinship.

The way these two characters are written, their dialogues and interaction, their glances and silences are all very intense and go deeper than the mere physical contact. Their love story progresses slowly, thus expanding our expectations; if you allow me the simile, chemistry here is like enjoying the journey more than arriving at the planned destination.

Chemistry can't be reduced to skinship ! 

I'm saying that normally when skinship comes you feel something, I don't know how to explain but here it's like seeing two strangers holding hand. 

The way their relashionship progress was cute and really interesting but I feel like it lack something :/