Hey!

I really need your help because I'm writing to NetEase to get an English translation for the game! I need to know how many of y'all are playing the game and where are y'all from! The data collected will be sent to NetEase for the purpose! Please help me and my fellow mates out so when the game has a English version, y'all can fully experience the world of Xiao Nai and Wei Wei! Also, if you had watched Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, the game has also collaborated with them! So please help me fill out this form (most preferably) or comment here!

Thank you!
https://goo.gl/forms/aMPHuJYXJHvprXRs2

So the game is real? I've been wondering about it since I binge watched the series like 2 days ago. I am all for the english translation. I've never played those type of games before but the series got me curious. LOL

One of your questions ask How long will you play it for? Does that mean how many hours per week? or month? or year?

Elizabeth:

So the game is real? I've been wondering about it since I binge watched the series like 2 days ago. I am all for the english translation. I've never played those type of games before but the series got me curious. LOL

Yes, the game is real, the game has collaborated with Liu Yi Fei and Yang Yang as their spokesperson before. Yang Yang is their current spokesperson. Other than collaborating with Love O2O, it has also collaborated with the film Once Upon A Time and just nice their spokesperson are acting the film XD.

Elizabeth:

One of your questions ask How long will you play it for? Does that mean how many hours per week? or month? or year?

Hours per day.

TeoDora:

Yes, the game is real, the game has collaborated with Liu Yi Fei and Yang Yang as their spokesperson before. Yang Yang is their current spokesperson. Other than collaborating with Love O2O, it has also collaborated with the film Once Upon A Time and just nice their spokesperson are acting the film XD.

Hours per day.

Oh wooww.. That's interesting!! Oh please let there be an english version. I would love to play it.

Oh oops haha.. I put 12 hours or more. If it's per day then that's not true because I work full time and study. Maybe you should update the question to include hours/day.

Elizabeth:

Oh wooww.. That's interesting!! Oh please let there be an english version. I would love to play it.

Oh oops haha.. I put 12 hours or more. If it's per day then that's not true because I work full time and study. Maybe you should update the question to include hours/day.

Yep I did! Thank you! I'm trying to refine the form as good as possible.

TeoDora:

Hey!

I really need your help because I'm writing to NetEase to get an English translation for the game! I need to know how many of y'all are playing the game and where are y'all from! The data collected will be sent to NetEase for the purpose! Please help me and my fellow mates out so when the game has a English version, y'all can fully experience the world of Xiao Nai and Wei Wei! Also, if you had watched Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, the game has also collaborated with them! So please help me fill out this form (most preferably) or comment here!

Thank you!
https://goo.gl/forms/aMPHuJYXJHvprXRs2

I did Teo Dora When I finished watching the drama the whole time I wonder if there was the game... But I couldn't find it sadly... but thanks a lot!

Shay:

I did Teo Dora When I finished watching the drama the whole time I wonder if there was the game... But I couldn't find it sadly... but thanks a lot!

you can find a lot of information at the facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/708268939328261/

TeoDora:

you can find a lot of information at the facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/groups/708268939328261/

Ah thanks a lot 

I love playing MMOs! Watching this show gave me the itch to try a new one. 

Maybe I'll even find love.

Please let it be translated. Maybe Steam can host it!

is english version available now? or do you know any similar games with english version

HoneyWithJin:

is english version available now? or do you know any similar games with english version

Sadly no. I reached out to them and didn't really get much from them even though native players were quite supportive of the idea. Similar games may include Age of Wushu etc.

it's so sad that they do not have an English version as that would be really nice cause they are all about showcasing the chinses culture and shit so why won't they make the game a bit more diverse so that all people would also be able to paly it. 

that is really unfair