Sooo, I've been waiting so long for this drama since I heard about it! I love Ji Chang Wook and I was super excited to see him play a bodyguard role (who doesn't like a handsome bodyguard?). So far, I think it's been pretty enjoyable to watch. 

EP 4 SPOILER WARNING

The CCTV scene omgggggggggg That was too adorable TvT I was hoping he'd make ramen for her, but he didn't TvT but it was still so cute! I cannot wait to see them actually interact! I'm too excited for this! Also, can we appreciate Ji Chang Wook's arms~? Because I am loving every scene with him in it. But the poor bby ToT He lost the person he loved, I couldn't stop crying when I saw that scene of him crying over her body ToT He looked so heartbroken, and after the sweet scene in the ep before....whyyyyyyyyyyyy ToT 

the CCTV scene was so cute, She was so adorable how happy she was that she could eat ramen, but how heartbroken was it when she couldn't boil the water??? omgggggg T^T I wanted him so bad to make ramen for her that would have been so sweet >///
I need a couple more eps to decide on this one. I am finding it really scattered atm.
Sorry, I couldn't watch this CCTV scene. It felt like an hour long advertisement for the ramen brand. There should be a limit to product placement. Seriously, she DANCED with her ramen?!
Apart from that, I'll keep watching for now. I did find some scenes funny to watch (shower scene maybe XD) and the story is finally moving forward a little, with more depth to the characters.
If it doesn't pick up the pace I'll just have to admit I'm only watching it to perv on JCW.  However, I feel like this drama is too focused on how pretty he is and if they don't stop it I might lose my respect for his acting chops.
These coming 2 episodes will have to have some plot inside, otherwise I'll put this on-hold until it's over to marathon it... 
@VioletSakura I completely agree
I've come to the conclusion that the writer and director are phoning it in on Ji Chang Wook good looks and skills. What a shame.
I ship JCW with Song Yoon Ah ( aka Yoo Jin) I fast forward through all of Anna's " cutesy scenes and I just want her story line to be resolved as quickly as possible. Despite that Yoonah's acting surprised me, kudos for getting better, but she is definitely overshadowed by the blazing chemistry between the Madam and her sexayyy body guard.
@nastou19 She didn't only dance with her ramen. She slow-danced with it! hahahahahaha

[ EPISODE 4 SPOILER ALLERT!!! ]

My eyes almost pierced holes through the screen because I couldn't believe I had just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching that senseless display of what should not come up in an action drama. C'mon! This drama would be better off without the romance. Why do they have to shove it in everytime!
Anna is a child, not a woman. Je Ha is a damaged soldier who was earlier in the same episode still crying about his diceased bride-to-be. What in the world are the writers trying to do? And why are some people buying it? Christ!
Don't take me personally, guys. I'm just... I feel so exhausted, I just watched that and I almost returned my dinner to the damn  plate. I didn't sign up for this.
I have massively enjoyed this so far. Je Ha & Madame's chemistry is off the charts, and she's the best bad person I've watched in a long time. I don't care if An Na dances with ramen, she's spent most of her life locked up with no mental help at all.

I think the theme here is that all of leads have a trauma that they are still dealing with. They are choosing different ways, fight, hide, attack secretly.
the K2: could be way better

they're banking on us continuing watching cos we think JCW is pretty

but I'm happy to admit i'm only watching cos yoona is handsome! 
I'll admit it was pretty slow-ish on the plot, but I think it's picking up now. And I agree that they are def milking JCW's looks, but I honestly don't mind too much lol He's one of my faves. Hopefully it'll get better. Anna's character is def improving. The poor girl's been locked away in a foreign country against her will, so hopefully she will overcome her traumas and become a stronger person for herself. As for the Madame, I really, really love her, despite her being the antagonist. She's so strong, and she knows how to get shit done, but at the same time I feel so bad for her sometimes. I can't wait to see what happens next! 
well... love the drama till now.... the cast is gooood... the sound track is sooo gooooddd....
and JI Chang Wook .... wellllll he is perrrrrfect ;)
agree @7Blue-eevee-chan7 thank god that Anna is starting to have any real character she has mostly been getting on my nerves. Also Yoo Jin is freaking awesome, I love her and even though I started this drama for JCW I have continued to watch it for her. Best antagonist I have seen in a long while.