Hey Guys

Im not a very ardent Thai Drama follower...But accidently came across a VM of this show and ended up watching it in 4 days.

and now i cant stop watching it 

LOve Mark Yaya..Bless you guys..Please do more good things together

same here too!! I really liked this drama!! Mark and Yaya have a phenomenal chemistry!! I want both to do another drama together  aaaa
I am only like 6 episodes in but holy heck is this addicting! Even when he is being crazy towards here you can still see the chemistry!
Yup one of the best lakorns to date!

Glad this thread was made. Quick question: when exactly does Jee start to fall for Sathit?

I'm watching ep 11 and while it's nice seeing them all romantic, my brain is going, "wait, I missed it. When (and more importantly, WHY) did Jee fall in love with him?

I guess I can kind of see when & why Sathit falls for Jee--in ep 8-9, when he starts to notice that Jee puts up a cold front, but it warm and hurting on the inside, saving his life from the gunshots, and hearing Jee's mom  blurt out the truth on the phone seals the deal for him.

But I'm still confused about what happened on Jee's side--sort of felt like it went 0-60 from her feeling regret from him to all of a sudden falling for him...

Hanah:

Glad this thread was made. Quick question: when exactly does Jee start to fall for Sathit?

I'm watching ep 11 and while it's nice seeing them all romantic, my brain is going, "wait, I missed it. When (and more importantly, WHY) did Jee fall in love with him?

I guess I can kind of see when & why Sathit falls for Jee--in ep 8-9, when he starts to notice that Jee puts up a cold front, but it warm and hurting on the inside, saving his life from the gunshots, and hearing Jee's mom  blurt out the truth on the phone seals the deal for him.

But I'm still confused about what happened on Jee's side--sort of felt like it went 0-60 from her feeling regret from him to all of a sudden falling for him...

After watching the drama second time, I think Jee fell in love with Sathit when he saved her from drowning. She was grateful to him for saving her even though he hated her, and that helped her see the good in him. Then that grew into concern for Sathit, because she began to value his life more than she valued her own. Jee was convinced that she was a bad person unworthy of anyone's love, but she recognized Sathit's goodness and found her purpose in protecting him.

In short, I think Jee loved Sathit because she saw he was a good person and became protective of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73z--8Lu9eY  I just love this mv of it. But in regards to the question, I think Jee was always more inclined to Sahit, she felt she owned him since she accidently killed his gf, and felt guilty about it.  And she didn't have to contend with the knowledge that he was possibly responsible for the death of her loved one.  I think all that softens her to him, and she could see his pain fully.  She knew she was in the wrong, but lashed back at him to hide her own grief and pain.

Just one episode in and I'm already hooked!! The story seems promising & Mark and Yaya are just killint it in their parts! Especially Yaya....she really blew me away.There's so much ease in her acting to the point i can actually feel all the emotions that she's experiencing.Can't wait to finish this!!

On another note,can someone recommend me another amazing drama like this? However my expectations for other thai dramas are sky high after watching this!

Ali_101:

Just one episode in and I'm already hooked!! The story seems promising & Mark and Yaya are just killint it in their parts! Especially Yaya....she really blew me away.There's so much ease in her acting to the point i can actually feel all the emotions that she's experiencing.Can't wait to finish this!!

On another note,can someone recommend me another amazing drama like this? However my expectations for other thai dramas are sky high after watching this!

You can try watching Yaya's other work with Nadech titled Game Rai Game Rak. 

It's one of my most favorite dramas. I have re-watched it twice already.  Mark and Yaya have such an amazing chemistry and have done complete justice to their respective roles..

Ali_101:

Check these out:

• Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised  
  • Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah
 Ali_101:

Full House Thai, Once Upon a Time in My Heart, and Padiwaradda are my three favorite dramas I've watched. I highly recommend all of them.

Just wanted to say THANKS for all the amazing recommendations you guys made.I'll definitely check them out! I'm really curious though.....when will yaya and mark pair up together again? cause they TOTALLY SHOULD!! That chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS!!!

Ali_101:

Just wanted to say THANKS for all the amazing recommendations you guys made.I'll definitely check them out! I'm really curious though.....when will yaya and mark pair up together again? cause they TOTALLY SHOULD!! That chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS!!!

I don't know if you've seen Tawan Deard, but that's the first (and only besides Kleun Cheewit) drama Mark and Yaya paired up in. I haven't watched it myself, but it was popular when it came out.

-Frozen-:

Hey Guys

Im not a very ardent Thai Drama follower...But accidently came across a VM of this show and ended up watching it in 4 days.

and now i cant stop watching it 

LOve Mark Yaya..Bless you guys..Please do more good things together 

Frozen,  pls advise  on where can I watch it also.

thank you.