Who would you choose to have a real date with? Name ONE Korean Actor/Actress and the thing you love most about him/her :)

Mine would be
Gong Yoo

I love his charisma, I love the way he makes me feel when I watch him on screen, I love the fact that he is a good person, I couldn't respect him more for doing a movies such as The Crucible and FINALLY he manages to make me love him even though I'm not a fan of any of his dramas (that never happened and it's impossible) but for him it became possible. Oh let's not forget the ABS!!
Yoo Ah In. I literally betrayed Lee MinKi in my heart  right now..sighs.. but what i saw from YAI's interview,it would be nice to have deep conversations with him 
HAN HYO JOO!!!she has an aura that makes anyone feel so comfortable around her ,i love the way she interacts with her fans specially during her fan meetings she really make you feel that she's not unreachable & very accommodating and tha's what makes me admire & love her more , it would really be a miracke if i'll be able to meet her in person...
Lee Dong Wook, he seems like the sweetest person ever, who would make you feel comfortable no matter the situation, and who is also a genuinely interesting person to talk to. He also seems very natural and honest, which I really like especially in comparison to a lot of actors/idols/etc that put up their perfect image in front of a camera (which I guess will be the same for a date).
Only problem.. he's like 10 years older than me *-* 
Ji Chang Wook...because he is simply adorable.
Sung Hoon Bang from New tales of a Gisaeng and Oh My Venus.
Lee Jun Ki. He's got the charisma, shines in pretty much every role, and does stunts/action scenes. 
I would charm him with my wit, and fighting skills, haha. 
Choi Woo Shik because he seems just as adorable IRL as he did in Ho Goo's Love. Bad boys can be hot but sweethearts are by far the best <3
Lee Jung Jae I can't explain my sudden lust for that man. But he put the SEX in sexy.
Very hard to choose but I would go with Seo In Guk (Sorry Ji ChangWook!). He can sing, his smile just gets me every time, I love his acting, I love his eyes, (doesn't hurt that he's got a great body too!), I just loved his accent in Reply 97 and I wish his High School King character was real. He's a goofball and from what I've seen (shows, etc), he's a fun guy to be around with. (GOSH, can this imagination of mine come to life now pwease :3) 
That would totally be Joo Won.
I can't really say why. It's just, aside from his acting skills, he's seems to be a pretty decent guy who you can actually hang out with and not feel awkward (since he's a celeb).
Shin Da Eun.
She comes across as very warm hearted, and cute as a button.
Ji Chang Wook

His Personality, his talent and his looks. He's perfect ... whats not to love?